Chapter Six: First day on the job

Everlieghs pov:

I woke up to hearing the sound of Garretts laugh, and Shane saying "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD." Then the flash of a picture being taken.

I groaned and turned over, not realizing that I was being held. Until I opened my eyes slowly and saw that I was being held by a sleeping Andrew.

He looks so cute.. wait how the hell dis I get here. Then the memories of last night came flashing back.. Oh.

I blushed, and he pulled me closer causing me to shake a little bit but Garrett and Shane squealed.

Andrew opened his eyes slowly and said "good morning." In the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard, dear Lord help me now.

"Morning." I got up and stretched and walked into the kitchen being greeted by Ryland.

"Hey, you ready for your first day?" I nodded, Ryland gave me a day to process and everything and I felt betterish.

Ryland handed me a list and said "everyone will be out of the house all day, and we will return around 7."
I nodded and before I knew it, i was all alone in the house with, no name, uno and cheeto.

I looked down at the list which read

Ev,
Welcome to your first day on your new job as my slave..

^that was Shane. But I'm so glad your my assistant.
Here's what I need you to do.

-Clean the whole house (every room!)
- do laundry
-take no name and uno on a walk
-wash the dogs and cheeto
-take out the trash
-wash the cars

Good luck

-Ryland

I put my hair up I a bun, and turned on some music and started getting to work.

Hours seemed to drag By, and before I knew it I finished every task on the list. And the house looked spotless, I even did stuff such as organize and make the beds.

Before I knew it I fell asleep on the couch, I was awoken up an hour later by Shane. WHO sat on the couch next to me. And put a blanket on me, "wha-" I started saying when Shane cut me off.

"The house looks amazing, holy fuck you did a great job!" Said Shane. I smiled and said "Thank you." He smiled back and said "your money is on the counter." I nodded and said "what time is it?"

"3:25 am." I really slept that long I thought to myself. Shane laughed and said "yup." "Did I say that outloud?" I said laughing. He nodded making us both laugh.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight ev." Shane said walking upstairs. Leaving me alone to my thoughts.