Chapter Sixteen: Numb

Continuing...

"Hello Everleigh." said Jack smiling as I was getting ready to scream, I felt something cold press against my temple and saw that he brought a weapon with him.. infract a gun.. how ironic. I thought to myself.

"I'm going to get into the passenger seat, and you and I are going for a little drive.. got it?" I nodded and he climbed over the seat and sat right next to me and still had the gun pressed against my temple. "Now drive, we need to catch up." he said putting his hand on my thigh.

I began to drive, fearing for my life.. about twenty minutes later Jack said "Pull over." I pulled over and realized we were in the middle of no where.. he's going to kill me I thought. I'm never going to see Andrew, Shane, Ryland, Morgan, or Garett again.

"First off, I'm not going to kill you. The reason I'm here is to remind you of what I'm capable of doing." I gulped and said, "what.. do you mean." He laughed and I felt chills going up my spine. "Everleigh, we've been together for how long.. five years I know more about you than your stupid Boyfriend, and friends know about you.. I will ruin you. But for now, you and I are going too catch up." he said putting his hands on my thigh.

"No, no, no please don't!" I said feeling tears in my eyes. "To late, darling." he said unbuckling his belt and I started to sob. as he held me down, I felt numb.. empty. When he was done.. he looked at me and said "Drop me off at Walmart." I nodded, and drove back to Walmart and parked. Once we arrived he looked at me and said "See you later.. Rose." and kissed my cheek when he left I started sobbing.

Why me.

When I got home, I put the Groceries away and went into the bathroom, and got in a shower and slid against the wall.

**trigger WARNING**

I felt like god was against me.. and i felt so alone.. I broke apart my razor and dragged the blade against my wrist.

Feeling completely.. and utterly Numb.