Chapter Thirty-Three: When Everything falls apart

A:N we are nearing the end of the book, I know I said chapter forty but I think 38 will be good enough

love yall

prepare to be shook, these next four parts will snatch your wig.

-HAYLEE

Everlieghs Pov:

another month went by, Andrews and I relationship was still going strong as ever, and if fell harder and harder for him everyday. Being rylands assistant was amazing as always! Morgan and Garett and I's friendship was still wonderful. And shane and I were still as close as ever.

Everything was wonderful, I was taking Fabio out for a walk, after walking out of Andrews and I's apartment, did I mentioned I moved in with Andrew. But I love living with Andrew, although I do miss living with Ryland, Shane and Morgan, I love living with Andrew.

I was walking Fabio down the street, when suddenly I saw three girls wearing shane's shirt approaching. "Hey slut!" one of them called. I tried to ignore them and kept walking, but they started to pick up their pace as I turned around, and headed back torwards Andrews and i's apartment.

I got half way in the door when one of them grabbed the back of my shirt. I dropped Fabio inside and the door shut. "What do you want?" I asked hearing Fabio barking. "We have a little surprise for you, everleigh."

they handed me a note, that brought chills up and down my spine

the worst is yet to come

-J.A

"Leave before I call the cops, my boyfriend will be home shortly." I said getting ready to grab my phone, when one of them says. "That reminds me, have you check instagram lately."

"Why would I need to check instagram?" I asked getting a little irritated.  the one girl looked at me annoyed and said "Just do it already." I checked instagram and what I saw next broke my heart into pieces.

it was a picture from celebritynews101..

and it wasn't of me this time..

it was of Andrew kissing another girl..

the girls left, and I went back inside and held Fabio close against my chest as I felt my heart break into pieces. I guess this is what I get for falling in love.