Chapter Thirty Four- White Horse

Everlieghs Pov

**Authors note: don't hate me- press play immeadtly**

After crying for about an hour, the door opened and Andrew was home. "Hey babe! i'm home where are you?"

I felt my heart beating out of my chest, how could I face him after he betrayed me, I love him so much it hurts. was I not good enough? was the instagram post right, maybe he should be with someone else who wasn't as fucked up as me.

he walked into the living room where I was holding Fabio and he saw my red and puffy eyes.

"Ev?" he started walking towards me and I said "Don't." he stopped and said "What's wrong, baby you can tell me anything." he said I pulled out my phone from my oversized shane hoodie.

And went to instagram and scrolled up to the picture of him and jenna. "What's this Andrew." I said sobbing. Andrews face fell, and he walked towards me and said "everleigh- I can explain."

"Explain what? you cheated on me Andrew. I read the comments, I saw what that girl said, am I some cheap whore to you?" I said sobbing. "No everleigh, you're not a cheap whore, not at all I can-"

"Explain what Andrew, I love you, I love you so much what did I do wrong for you to go and break my heart." I yelled with tears running down my face. but he was quiet. I looked at him and said "I cant believe this.." I grabbed Fabio and my keys and Andrew ran behind me and said "Ev, wait."

but I kept going, and I ran to my car ignoring his calls and I sped off to shanes house. as soon as I parked, I called morgan, since I knew trinity was over. And shane and Ryland haven't left for their aniversery yet.

calling my favvv adams

morgan awnsered on facetime and I saw that trinity was next to her

T: hey babes we wer-

she saw that I was sobbing and had Fabio with me and she said

t: where are you

M: is that your car in the driveway

t: we are coming out

literally two minutes later, my car door opened and trinity and Morgan hugged me as I sobbed.

"he's a fucking- moron." I sobbed and cried as Morgan picked up Fabio and trinity rubbed my back as I sobbed into her chest. "I love him." she hugged me and said " I know- I am so sorry babes."

they led me inside, and Shane and Ryland ran over to me instantly and said "you can stay here as long as you want, well are you moving back in." I nodded and I sat on the couch with my two best friends.

Shane and Ryland left for their anniversary, and my phone kept blowing up with phone calls from Andrew and Garett, but trinity took my phone away and put it in the other room. And both of them wrapped a blanket around me and cuddled against me and we ate a tons of ice cream.

I guess this is what I get from falling in love

a big

fat

broken

heart.