Chapter Thirty Eight-back to haunted

Enjoy the last chapter i thought this song fit perfect
-H

**press play**
Garetts pov:

Andrew and I were getting ready to fall asleep, after I finally calmed him down and showed him some adorable cat memes. I mean who doesn't love a cat!

When suddenly my phone went off, multiple times and I checked my phone and my heart dropped.

Shane gave me the password for the security cameras, in case someone was to break into the house.

That alert came up, and I saw three guys breaking into the house. Then everliegh texted me.

Ev🌹
Garett someone is breaking into the house call 911

My heart dropped and I showed Andrew, and Andrew grabbed his keys and called 9-11.

And I texted her back.

Hold on ev
We are on our way, you trinity and Morgan need to hide don't awnser anything were coming

Andrew quickly sped out of the parking lot, and as were leaving the police were to.

I looked at my phone and called Shane, and he awnsered immeadtly.

S: Garett?
G: you need to come home now
R: what's going on is everything okay.
S: you're scaring me
A: someone broke into your house and everliegh, Morgan and trinity are in there.. there in danger we called the cops and they're hiding.
S: were on our way.

He hung up. And we were sadly thirty minutes away and in traffic, please be okay..

But my fears were confirmed when I got another text. My breath hitched.. "what does it say?" I asked. Fearing for the worst.

Andrews face paled and he spoke, "ev🌹

Garett, I love you so much thank you for being the best pal i could ask for please look after Fabio.

And Andrew, thank you for protecting me, I know you didn't cheat. I love you more than the stars in the sky.

JACK AND JAK-"

And that's when I did something illegal and bad ass. I went through the red light and cut around a bunch of cars.. but they're way more important to me. I'm going to kill those two. Please if there is a god please let them be okay.

Andrews pov:

Fear, that was all I felt at the moment.
We were ten maybe fifteen minutes away, I didn't know what we were going to find.

Shane and Ryland were about an hour away and should be there shortly after we arrive.

"They will be okay." Said garett who was shaking as he sped through traffic which was bad as but that's not the POINT.

The minutes dragged On, and when we got there. We immeadtly parked, and ran up to the door.

Thankfully my bat was still in garetts car, I didn't know if the bad guys were still in there. But if they were I'm beating the fuck out of them.

No

One

Touches

My

Girl

And my two friends.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as we walked around the corner, the door was left wide opened.

"Shit." I heard garett say under his breath. We walked in and the site was horrible. There was blood on the floor, glass everywhere. It looked like a scem3 out of a horror movie.

"No, No no no no." I said starting to panic. "EV!" I heard the dogs barking and ran up stairs to see that all the animals were fine. We checked around the house and no signs of the girls.

I came back down stairs to see Garett, frozen in fear.
"A-andrew." Garett stuttered. I walked over and saw what he was looking at, it was a note. That was written in blood. And there was a picture from Morgan's Polaroid camera.. it was of everliegh, Morgan, and trinity all beat, up, bloody and unconscious. I began to read the note and I felt horror, and chills go up and down my spine.

Hello Andrew, Garett, Ryland and Shane, or whoever is reading this.
Some people deserve pain, and that's all I've been living in these past seven months.
I'm done being the victim
It's my turn

You'll be hearing from us soon

Don't worry no money is gone, or valuable items.

Just three others who mean alot to you.

Let the games begin

Don't worry their alive

But just consider these three..
Gone

-J.a, J.a and everlieghs father..

I felt my world spinning, and I heard the sound of police sirens pulling up. Garett let them in, and by some miracle. Shane and Ryland made it back.

The police searched the house, interviews us. And now the house was ofdicaly a crime scene.

"What the fuck-" said Shane with tears rolling down his cheeks.

we had the leave his house so now we were at Shanes moms house. Before we left, we were walking to my car when I saw a note on the windshield.

Shanes squad

I opened the envelope and inside was the same picture of Morgan, verliegh, and trinity.

Then the note said

I thought you would want you're own copy.

Just remember boys

This is the only beginning of our terror

I looked down and saw another note

Good luck finding them

I turned to Shane, Ryland and Garett and said "what are we going to do."

"Wait, and see what they want from us." Said garett.

I looked back at the note and saw that there was one thing I missed..

Remember we are watching

END of BOOK 1