Chapter Four: Falling

Everlieghs pov

About an hour later, I heard a knock on the door. "ARE YOU READY TO BE SHOOK QUEEN!" Shane said walking over to the door. I laughed and said "BRING IT!"

Shane Chuckled and opened the door, and two very tall boys (well taller than me walked in.)

"HOLY FUCK, YOU'RE GARETT WATTS!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "YOU'RE EVERLIEGH ROSE, HI!" He bent down to hug me and I flinched at first, but hugged him back.

"It's so good to meet You!" Garrett said with a huge smile on his face. "I'm so happy to meet you too." Shane smiled them said "ev, please for the love of god don't tell him you like Harry potter."

Garrett gasped, "YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER TOO?!" I nodded and grinned at him. "What house are you?" Said Garrett "gryfindoooooor!" I said with a grin.

"I have two of them now, why did I sign up for this." Said Shane. I laughed then Garrett said, oh "ev, this is Andrew. I looked over torwards the door and saw a very, very attractive guy, with ginger hair, and was holding a camera.

"Hey." I said blushing, wait I just left jack why the fuck am I blushing.
"Hey." Said Andrew. "I SMELL A SHIP COMING!" Yelled Garrett

"Boy, if you dont." I said to him laughing. Causing Andrew to laugh, he has a really cute laugh I thought to myself.

"So ev, is Ryland new assistant." Said Shane sitting down on the couch. "That's awesome!" Said garett.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Andrew was looking at Me, when I caught him his face became flushed.

I began to think about Jack, and my breath hitched and I felt an anxiety attack coming on.

Andrew looked at me with concern on his face. "I'm going to go for a walk, I'll be back."

I said walking outside, ignoring Shane and garett calling after me.

I mean they don't really care do they, I'm just a monster.

A broken, monster.