Chapter Twenty Seven- Help

Everlieghs pov:

"Ev?" Said Andrew looking at me. I looked at the letter in the package and started freaking out

"Hey, hey it's okay. Breathe. " said Andrew. I looked at the letter again it didn't say anything about my father.

It said

You need a get away so..
For a week,

You, Ryland, Andrew, Garett, Trinity, Morgan, Drew and I are going to Walt Disney world in Florida!

Also while we're there, there will be a big surprise for you.

We love you

-Shane.

"Oh my god, were going to Disney!" I said causing Shane to smile. "Yes we Are! Are you shook queen?!"

"Very!" Causing everyone to laugh. "Just a question, what did you look so scared about earlier?" Asked Ryland.

I thought back to the letter, of what I thought it said, and who I thought it was from. "I was just in shock, you didn't have to do this for me guys."

"We wanted to, you've been through so much and you deserve a break." Said Shane

"Thank you." I said with a smile on my face.

A few days later I sat in the living room, drowning in my thoughts.
Ever since I tried to kill myself, my privacy, and my freedom where limited. Garrett, Andrew, Morgan, Ryland or Shane where with me at all times.

I always felt like Jake or Jack we're watching me, or planning went to strike next. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Well I ever be happy again.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Garrett barged into the room." Yes Garrett?" " I was wondering if, well you don't have to I completely understand if you're not re0lady to bu-"

I cut garett off and said "slow down- ask me the question." I said chuckling. Garett took a deep breath and continued." but would you want to go to Target with me today and in film a video together?"

"HE'LL YEAH!" Garett face lit up and said "well go get dressed, and I'll be outside."

I smiled and got ready, and put on shorts and a cut long sleeve crop top. And wore my sun glasses. With sandals

I looked in the mirror and I looked like a hippie, then realized garett was wearing a similar outfit.

WE'RE GONNA BE TWINING AT.

I went outside and met garett at his car and he said "GROSS WERE TWINING?!" I laughed and said "d ont be sad that I'm cuter."

Garett laughed, and I started laughing to "I missed this." Said garett as I shut the car door. "Me too." I said smiling

"Now let's go cause some mischief at walmart." I said laughing. "I'm triggered, I said TARGET!" Said Garett laughing causing me to start wheezing.

Garett pulled out of Shanes drive way and we headed to target.