Chapter 11: Haunted

Everlieghs pov:

I was happy, very happy for once. Everything was going well as Ryland s assistant, I had a wonderful boyfriend. And my heart was at peace.

I was finishing up cleaning when my phone buzzed, I thought it was Andrew sending me a text when I looked down and saw a notification for twitter.

And what I saw.. broke me.

Jack_anderson tweeted..

@Evrose🌹
You're not as innocent as you seem. Your a liar, and a stupid whore. And I think that your "Colorado buddies." And their fans should see a new side of you.

* four photos attatched*

4.4k retweets, 4.4 likes, 4,000 comments

They were all pictures of me that were either nude, or half nude. I felt tears running down my face as I read the comments.

Shanedawsonfan1 I knew she was bad from the start!

User8 what a slut poor Andrew

User22 @evrose🌹 KILL yourself

Whoreporn2 everliegh if you want to be in a video contact us 😏

Ddlovato: this is disgusting. Leave this poor girl alone! Stay strong everliegh. I'm here for you ♥️

User19: @AndrewSiwicki, @ShaneDawson, @Garett_watts, @MorganAdams you're friend is such a slut

I walked into the bathroom locked the door, and started to sob hard. Everyone was out for the day so it was just me alone with my thoughts.

My phone buzzed again, this time Instagram.

Same picture same thing.. more hate.

I started breathing heavily. And I felt numb as I let out a loud sob.

I heard honey and uno scratching under the door. And all the memories came back, of what Jack did to me. I remembered the pain, the rape, the abuse.

Why was he still haunting me. I continued to sob and didn't notice my phone was buzzing.

Like I mentioned before there's a lot of things that Morgan and Ryland and the rest d ont know about me.

I just cried, and went to lay down on the couch and eventually cried myself to sleep.

Wondering why God wouldn't let me be happy.