Chapter Twenty Four: Fix a Heart

Everlieghs pov

"Andrew?" I said looking at my beautiful ginger boyfriend. He pressed a button and the nurses came in and took the breathing tube out of my nose and mouth.

And checked on me, Andrew left the room for a moment and the doctor asked me some questions like how are you, how do you feel and shit.

But i just wanted my boyfriend, if he still is my boyfriend. I was in my own little thoughts and my doctor told me I could leave tommoro w so I had to stay one more night.

They left and Andrew came back in. "He-" he cut me off by kissing me. And I felt my face being wet with his tears.

He kissed me with so much passion, want and love. "Never do that again." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"I womt." We both started to cry and he spoke "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I left you alone. Can I have a second chamce."

I nodded, and he smiled then kissed my head and said the words I've been dying to hear.

"I love you everliegh may rose." I looked at him and felt happiness, that I haven't felt in so long "I love you too, Andrew Siwicki."

He kissed my head, and said "I don't want to overwhelm you but when we get home, you Ryland Shane garett Morgan and I ate going to talk. "

I nodded and looked at anfrew, he had dark circles on his eyes. And he looked like he hasn't slept in days.

"Andrew?" I said looking at him. "Yes baby?" He said stroking my hair. "Can you hold me?" He nodded and I scooted over on the hospital bed.  And he climbed in and wrapped his arms carefully around my waist.

And before I knew it I fell asleep.

For the first time in a long time I felt peaceful.

I