Chapter 10: Suddenly Pt3

Everlieghs pov:

We pulled away from the kiss, and Andrew leaned his forehead against mine and we both smiled. I heard Shane, Garett, Ryland, and Morgan squealing in the background. "Really?" I said lifting my head up and chuckling.

"I'm just- so happy." said Shane with tears in his eyes I cackled, and looked back at Andrew. He smiled at me, and Garett turned the camera off than said "Why don't we film a little bit more, clean up everything and ask how they both think the date went- even though I know the answer."

I smiled, and felt Andrew wrap his arms around my waist and he kissed my cheek. "Do you want to go for a walk?" Andrew asked me. "Sure." he took my hand and we walked up to the front of the house.

We sat down on the steps (I don't know if they have steps, BARE WITH ME) and he looked at me and intertwined my small hand with his. It was quite for a moment, than Andrew said "I really like you Everleigh, I like you a lot. When I first met you my heart stopped. You're sweet, beautiful, funny, kind, and so down to earth. I know that guy.. that fucking asshole who damaged you when we first met, hurt you badly, and I know that you're still trying to fix yourself."

He paused and looked at me sweetly, "But I want to hold you, and kiss you, and wipe your tears away when those bad memories come playing back in your mind."I Felt tears filling my eyes, "I want to love you, for the beautiful person you are, and I want to show you that-" he stopped for a moment and started to choke up. "Not all men are bad, will you be my girlfriend, Everleigh rose?"

I felt tears running down my face, and I said "of course." he smiled and he kissed me gently, and I heard Morgan say "FINALLY!" I turned my head to see Garett filming, Shane and Ryland crying of happiness, and Morgan being shook.

"For the love of god." I said laughing and burying my head into Andrews shoulder causing him to laugh. "So, I take the date went well?" said Shane. "Yeah." I said smiling at Andrew, "Definetly." said Andrew who kissed my head.

"So will there be a second date?" said Ryland, which caused all of us to laugh. "Of course." we both said at the same time, "WE HAVE A SUCESS STORY!" Shane yelled causing me to laugh. I leaned me head on Andrews shoulder, and smiled for once in my life I was so happy.

.....................

but happiness, doesn't last long in my world long.

A/N: I hope all of you are loving this story!

I was wondering if you guys would want to hear my personal story of the abusive relationship that I was in.

I love you guys

-H