Social Media

Everlieghs pov:
Before i knew it, a month went By, and I was making BANK! But I was getting happier, and I was bonding with everyone. And Garrett and I became very close, along with Andrew.

And Andrew has become one of my favorite people in the world. I slowly began to forget about jack.

I was sitting down in the living room, when I thought about telling my story and helping people.

I pulled out my phone and we'll posted to Instagram

Liked by Morrganics, Shanedawson and 446,721 othersEverlieghRose🌹 I've been in a bad place for the past four years

EverlieghRose🌹
I've been in a bad place for the past four years. But I never really showed it, I was in love with someone who I thought I'd be with for the rest of my life. But he changed, fast. The first time he hit me, I was coming home from a concert with Morgan and he thought I was with another man. I suffered the abuse for four years, until I finally spoke up and told someone. This picture was taken a month ago, and today I'm feeling a little stronger, a little less afraid. He shattered me till I was nothing but broken glass, but I rose back up and I'm putting myself back together again.. if your in an abusive relationship.. please tell someone, I know it's scary but everything will get so much better I promise.
Thank you to Morgan for coming to get me that night, I love you.
Stay strong you guys♥️

User69 I KNEW HE WAS A RUBBER COCK HEADED TWAT, I love you eve stay strong

User23 this really inspired me, I'm in an abusive relationship currently, and this in a weird way is helping me realize I don't deserve this.

Garrett_Watts I adore you ev♥️

Everlieghrose🌹 @user23 you are so brave, I promise you that things will get better. Love you!

Everlieghrose🌹 @garrett_watts I adore you as well watts♥️

Shanedawson you're so strong, and you don't deserve that.

Everlieghrose🌹 thank you @Shanedawson @user69

AndrewSiwicki I still think your beautiful, with or with the marks. It shows how strong you are♥️

!Commented deleted!

User22 BOY YOU AINT SLICK

garrett_watts ahshehwhvsvebeb I SAW THAT ANDREW @andrewsiwicki

AndrewSiwicki ♥️

Everlieghrose🌹 @Andrewsiwicki ♥️

Garrett🕶---Andrew📽 dm

Garrett🕶
I saw what you said!
Why did you delete that?
It was really sweet

Andrew📽
Because garett
I like her, alot and she's been through hell and back. I don't want to scare her away. She deserves to be treated right. And to me with or without the scars she's still the most beautiful girl in the world.

Garrett🕶
You really like her. Don't you

Andrew📽

Yeah.