Social Media

Celebritynews101

Liked by onision,nbcnews, and 1

Liked by onision,nbcnews, and 1.million others

An unknown document came in to our studio today from an unknown source. Which revealed to be documents, of Youtubers Ryland Adams Assistant. Shane Dawson, Garett Watts, and Morgan Adams best friend and girlfriend of Shane Dawsons Cameraman Andrew Siwicki. Ms. Everliegh May rose.(24) These documents contained information that no one else knows about Ms Rose, until now. These papers revealed that when Ms Rose was (4)her father, Thomas Rose (36) now deceased, murdered her mother Brooklyn Rose (35) right infront of her. After murdering Everlieghs mother, Thomas Rose raped Everliegh. After raping Everliegh, he took a gun put it in his mouth and took his life. The Adams family, took in Everliegh Rose at age (4) and she moved out when she was (18) and went off to do her modeling career at Victoria secrets. Where she met her ex-boyfriend Jack Anderson (28) No one knew about what happend to her family, until now the question is what else is she hiding? Stay tuned for updates.
4.4k comments
Onision haven't been a fan of her since she first appeared in Shanes blogs. It doesn't surprise me her father killed himself infront of her I would have too.
Lizakoshy take this down, this is not okay
DavidDobrik what the fuck
User688 wow she's a whore and an orphan, serves her right
User911 wow
Josephineskiter this is private Info what the fuck
Onision don't you want to know about your friends past @morrganics @garrett_watts @rylandadams @Shanedawson @Andrewsiwicki
Morrganics
First of all, @celebritynews101 if it's from an unknown source why the fuck would you publish it. And how dare you say that stuff about everliegh, she is the kindest person I know! Yes I've lived with her for most of my life but you have no idea what she's been through. Take this down now.
Shanedawson this is not okay, everliegh is so kind and wonderful and whoever sent these documents in will pay.
Garrett_watts pardon my mouth but who the fuck do you think you are. Take this down now.
Andrewsiwicki
As Morgan said, fuck you all of you who said something cruel about my girlfriend. Her private information is private for a reason, who ever did this is a fucked up cruel person. Everlieghs is beautiful, sweet and kind and I'm the luckiest person alive to call her mine.
Everlieghrose🌹
...
💔