Chapter Twenty two: I love you

Andrews pov:

"Shes.." the doctor started off and I felt Shane grip my hand.

"Alive, but since she took alot of pills and slit her wrist pretty badly she's in a coma."

"When would she wake up?" Said Shane. "T hats up to her to decide, there's a 50% chance she will wake up.. And there's a 50% that she wont."

I walked out of the room and started sobbing, I felt a panic attack coming on and I ignored everyone who was calling after me.

I could lose the love of my life
I never got to tell her I love her face to face.

I slid down against the wall, and sobbed when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up to see Morgan, "the doctor came back and said one of us can stay with her.. we agreed it should be you the rest if us will probably sleep in the waiting room because we aren't leaving until we know if she's Okag."

"Am I a bad boyfriend?" I said looking at the ground. "Andrew, Everliegh loves you. She's told me before she.. you're an amazing boyfriend." Morgan said.

"I couldve.. I could've stopped her." I said holding back my tears. Morgan hugged me then said "no one knew she was going to do this.. All we can do is pray." Said Morgan who started to cry. Which led me to start crying.

After a minute Morgan pulled away from the hug, she wipped her eyes and said "now come on, go see your girl." She said with a small smile.

I got up and she followed to the waiting room where everyone and the doctor were waiting. "She's in room 241 A." I nodded and headed forwards that direction.

When I arrived I walked in and my heart broke again, her wrist were wrapped up in gauze, she had a breathing tube up her nose and she was pale and looked life less.

I walked over and sat next to her bed and grabbed her hand.

"Hey-" I spoke and started choking up and I started to sob and I leaned my forehead against hers

"I'm here- I'm so sorry everliegh, I should have been there more. I'm such an awful boyfriend. Im so sorry baby." I said sobbing harder.

"Youre the best thing that's ever happend to me, and I've never said this to you while you were awake but I'll do it now. I love you so much everliegh."

I looked down at her, and she looked peaceful "please wake up."

I stroked her hair and softly sang the song we danced to when we first got together. "Nevermore alone, Nevermore apart.  you have warmed my heart like the sun.
You have brought the gift of life
And love, so long denided me. "

I wipped my eyes, and continued
"Suddenly I see, something I couldn't see.. something suddenly... new has begun." I sobbed and felt my heart break.

Please wake up..

I need you.