Chapter Thirty Two: Happy Birthday!

Standing there was Liza David, james, jefree, nate, jason,  Trisha, drew, garett, trinity, Shane, and Andrew.

The house was decorated ans it looked amazing. I started tearing up, and everyone awwed.

"I'm gonna ruin my mascara, you bitches." I said wipping a tear and making everyone laugh.

After going around and hugging everyone, I stopped at my five best friends and most wonderful boyfriend in the world, and pulled them all into a group hug. "Thank you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"We love you, you deserve to be happy." Said Shane. I smiled and then the party really got started.

People were dancing in the backyard, doing karoke, swimming in the pool I was having an amazing time.

Then it was time for cake, they brought out a birthday cake of me and cheeto which made me laugh very hard.

After they sung happy birthday to me, it was time for presents.

I sat down and the presents were piled, I never expected to get gifts. I was shook

From Trisha I got a glittery laptop case hellllllllllll yea.
Jefree and Nate got me some face mask that they've tested on their channel which I will deffintley use!
Liza got me merch.. so did David and Jason which made me laugh but I loved it.
Trinity got me a picture of her and Morgan when we were kids.
Drew got me a bible. Because apparently with the sex Andrew and I have i need Jesus.
And James got me makeup.

Shane, garett, Morgan, Ryland and Andrew told me they would give me there's later when everyone left.

Around 10 everyon3 headed out and I said goodbye to everyone who came over.

Then I sat down and Shane came out with gift bags. "You guys didn't have to spoil me, doing this surprise party was best thing anyone has ever done for me." I said with a smile.

"Take the presents!" Shane said with a smil3 on his face. In his queen character voice which made me laugh.

"Fine." I said chuckling, Morgan gave me he4 gift first.

I opened it to see, a picture of her and I from Disney, some bath bombs, a beauty and the beast t shirt, and the sweetest card ever.

"Thanks Morgan, I love you." I said hugging her. "Ooh! Me next!" Garett said handing me a box?

I opend3d it to find the scariest realistic looking baby doll, "GARETT WHAT THE FUCK!" turns out it was just Benjamin. "Pranked you" he said dying of laughter.

"Here's the real gift." He handed me a bag. I opened it to see a fucking Harry potter wand and some candy and another sweet note.

"Thank you so much!" I said hugging garett. Ryland handed me a bag, which inside had a demi lovato shirt, and some vans I wanted.

Then Shane handed me an envelope. Andrew took out his phone so did Morgan and garett. "Happy birthday ev, I'm so excited for you to open this." Shane squealed.

I opened the envelope to see six back stage passes, and front row tickets to.. demi lovato with a note.. from demi. That said c ant wait to meet you ev!

I started to cry and hugged Shane and Ryland tightly. "We love you." Then Andrew took my hand in his and said "mine is a three parter, one.. we've been dating for a while now. Six months going on seven.. I was wondering will you move in with me? "

I nodded and squealed causing him to giggle. "The second gift is, I got you this." He handed me a box and inside was a locket that had a picture of us from Disney and on the back it had the day we got together on it.

And it said
I love you
-andrew

"Finally.. I need you to close your eyes." I closed my eyes and he went into the other room. And he came back out and put something in my lap that was .. moving?

I opened my eyes to see the cutest dog I've ever seen.

"Happy birthday eve! I love you." Said Andrew  i started to cry. And I hugged the puppy and Andrew tightly.

"We're parents

"We're parents." I said causing everyone to laugh. "I love you too Andrew thank you so much." I said hugging him. He kissed my cheek, and I played with the puppy with my best.. my family.

The family I've always wanted.. this is the best birthday I've ever had.

I'm so happy.