Chapter Twenty Five: Reunited

Everlieghs pov:

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of Andrew talking to  someone, I opened my eyes slowly to see the nurses. "Hello, Ms. Rose how are you feeling?" asked one of the nurses. "I'm okay." I said snuggling into Andrews chest.

"We wanted to ask you a question, well a few questions?" said the other nurse. I nodded and she said "Who gave you the bruises on your thigh?" my face went pale and I felt Andrew grab my hand, and he whispered "Its okay, breathe."

I felt the memories of what Jack did to me that day when I went to Walmart, I felt tears streaming down my face and I said "Jack Anderson.. raped me." I felt Andrew squeeze my hand and the nurses looked at me with sad eyes. one of them said "we did a rape kit, when you came in.. we wanted to confirm it. we also did a pregnancy test.. you are not pregnant." I took a deep sigh of relief.

"we did do other test. we diagnosed you with PTSD (Post-Traumatic stress disorder), Anxiety, and Depression." Said the Nurse. I nodded then the other one said "There's a bunch of people in the waiting room, including a Mr. Watts who's been trying to beg another male nurse, to let him in to see you." Andrew and I started bursting out laughing and I said "I want to see everyone please.

I saw Liza and David who brought me flowers, which was hella sweet, Drew, and Trisha came by and Drew made some jokes about how I would make a pretty man. (Is drew okay part 5). And I saw trinity who was crying which caused me to cry, then the moment I was waiting for. Ryland, Shane, Andrew, Morgan, and Garett were coming in.

"You ready.." I nodded and squeezed Andrews hand.. Shane came in first, and Andrew got off the bed and Shane came walking over quickly and bent down and hugged me. I felt tears yet again on my face, "I love you." said Shane. "I love you too."

Behind Shane was Ryland, who's eyes were red and puffy, "Hi sis." he bent down and hugged me as well. Then my best friend in the world ran in- well tried to run in but fell which caused me to laugh. "Damn it Morgan, way to make an entrance." said Garett who carried in a stuffed bear and flowers.

they both went over and hugged me, once everyone sat down we all talked, and caught up. "Everleigh?" said one of the nurses walking into the room. "Yes?" I said. "I talked with one of the doctors, their agreeing to let you go home tonight."

I smiled, and after getting signed out and stuff we headed back to Shane's house. once we got there all of us sat on the couch.

"we need to talk." said Shane.