Chapter Five: Hold me closer

Everlieghs pov

I couldn't sleep that night, I kept having nightmares of what Jack did to me.

After giving up on sleeping in the creepy room. I walked out into the living room at 2am to see Andrew still awake.

"Hey, why are you up?" He asked putting his laptop down. "I couldn't sleep." I said walking over to the couch.

"Are you okay." He asked as I sat down next to him. And that's when the flood gates broke open, and I started to cry.

"I don't know.. if you have seen this lovely shinner." I said pointing to my eye. "But my.. ex boyfriend gave it to me."

Andrews face fell, and an angry look appeared causing Me, to move away from him. His eyes saddened and he said "I will never, ever hurt you ev." He moved over torwards me and gave me a hug, rubbing my back as I cried.

I must have been dilusonal because I thought I heard the words, I will protect you I promise.

I wipped my eyes and looked at Andrew then said "I'm sorry." He wipped away a tear that fell from my face and said "d ont apologize, you did nothing wrong."

I smiled at him, and he said "do you want to watch something. I'm done editing for tonifht."

I nodded, and he put on a movie and before I knew it I fell asleep.