Chapter 12: $20,000 first class airplane seats

Everlieghs pov

I woke up about twenty minutes later to feel someone lift me up into their lap, I opened my eyes slowly to see Andrew holding me close. "Hey." I looked up at him and said "Hi." he kissed my head, and hugged me tightly and said "Are you okay?" I shook my head and buried my face into his neck.

I felt someone rub my back and I lifted my head up from Andrews neck, to see Shane rubbing my back. My eyes scanned around the room and saw Ryland sitting next to Shane, and Morgan and Garrett standing by the tv. "He's a fucking asshole." Said Shane.

"What he did was cruel, and wrong. You don't deserve that Ev, no one does." Said Morgan. I wipped my eyes, and said "I thought I escaped him, why is he still haunting me?" I sniffed.

"You're strong, and brave you went out to the world and told them what he did to you. Not many people can do that ev. The Twitter post was reported enough that the post got taken down and his account was taken down." Said Garett.

I sighed in relief, and Shane looked at me and said "Are you going to be okay?" I nodded and said "Yes."

"This calls for a.. GROUP HUG!" Yelled Shane, I felt Andrew, Shane, Ryland, Garett, and Morgan hug me.

"I love you guys." "We love you too." They all said back. Garett gasped then said "Ev, did you see that DEMI LOVATO commented on that post?!"

"HOLY HE'LL WHAT?!" Garett showed me the screenshot of what demi said and let's just say mama had a melt down. (A/n: I'm so sad about demi, she's my role model and she's helped me through so many dark periods of my life. I'm praying for her, and I'm thankful she's getting the help she needs.)

After calming down for a bit Shane said "Andrew grab your camera! We're filmmmmming!" Andrew got up and grabbed the camera and Shane instructed him and garett to go back outside causing me to smile.

"Come in!" Shane said. Garett walked in and I barley recognized garett for a moment, where the fuck did his jacket go.

" I didn't wash it ev!" Oops did I say that out loud. "Did i.. say that out loud?" Garett, and Andrew busted out laughing. "Yes."

"My bad." I said, I started to zone out as Shane filmed and my phone buzzed.

Unknown Number:

Hello Ev,
It's been a while

Everliegh
Who is this?

Unknown number:
I think you know well enough who
this is babe

I felt my face pale as I realized that Jack got a different number.

Everliegh:
What do you want

Everlieghs has changed unknown to asshole🔪

Asshole🔪
Nice, babe.
Nice..
I was being kind by putting this photos up. But I know more about you than anyone does rose.
But to awnser your question not only do I want you.. but I want you to suffer. and if you block this number it will only get worse. And if you tell anyone I will hurt everyone you've ever loved.

Everlieghs
Please stop Jack
Whatever I did I'm so sorry

Asshole🔪
You will be
I will break you
Everliegh Rose.

"Ev?" I looked up to saw Garett looking at me. "Yeah?" I said exiting out of the text message.

"Go pack some stuff, and meet us out in the car, were going on an ADVENTURE!"

I thought about what Jack daid and I pretended to be okay, "LIT!"
I quickly, packed some stuff for about a week and headed to the car.

"You take foever!" Shane complained jokingly, causing me to chuckle. "There's no more room so you'll have to sit in your man's lap." Said Ryland.

I blushed, and sat on Andrews lap. "YOU'RE so cute together I cant!" Said Garett as Andrew wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight.

I yet again, zoned out thinking of the terrors the upcoming days would bring me.

Eventually we arrived at the airport, and we went to go get snacks. Because garett wouldn't stop whining.

Once we got on the plane I was sat next to Andrew, and Morgan was giggling and garett was being garett while Shane was being a nervous wreck.

Andrew put my carry on up on the top shelf, and I just looked out the window.

I felt Andrew sit down next to me and kiss my cheek, "You okay love?" I felt my heart flutter, "yeah, just tired." I said, feeling bad that I lied to him.

"Well, we'll be on this plane for a while so go rest. I'll be here, when you wake up." I tried to fall asleep to no avail.

Andrew filmed for a little bit and saw that I was struggling to fall asleep. And he put the camera down, and lifted me up into his arms, and put his feet over the seats and laid me in his lap and had a pillow on his back.

And said "goodnight, beautiful."

To bad, I didn't sleep one bit..