Chapter Two: There is Hope

Everlieghs pov
-this is jack-

In the beginning our relationship was wonderful, perfect

In the beginning our relationship was wonderful, perfect. He was the love of my life. But then Jack Turned into a monster who began to take his anger and frustration out on me.

And now here I lay, naked bloody and bruised. Wondering why I'm alive, when I feel nothing.

I weakly, got out of bed, wincing at the pain of my most likely sprained ankle.

And I put on a sweatshirt, underwear, and shorts. Then I most likely, did the stupidest thing ever. I walked into the bathroom locked the door and sat on the toilet.

I made a phone call. (Well facetime)

Calling myfaaaavoriteadams♥️♥️..

I looked in the mirror and I barley recognized myself, both my eyes were swollen shut. And my lip was busted and my nose was bleeding.

After a minute Morgan picked up

M: Hey girl- Oh my fucking god. Eve, are you okay.
E: no, no Morgan I'm not okay. (I started sobbing hard)
M: Eve, it's okay take a deep breath, who did this to you.
E: Jack.
Morgan was quiet for a second, then said
M: I knew something was up with him, I'm coming to colorado tonight to get you and were leaving.
E: Morgan you don't have to do this
M: you're my best friend Eve, you don't deserve this.. no one does and besides I just bought my ticket. I'll be there soon okay? Meet me at the airport.
E: okay *sniffs*
M: I love you girly, stay strong.
E: I love you too.
She hung up and I began to pack everything up. Everything fit into two bags, and I took off my shorts and switched into sweatpants. And put the shorts in my duffle bag. I put on my sandals grabbed my keys, made sure my phone and laptop and all of my chords were in my purse, and took my rental car to the airport.

Once i arrived at the airport I parked the rental car, and took a deep breath. I took my sunglasses out of my purse, and grabbed my stuff and walked into the airport. Once inside, I waited in the lounge area of the small Denver airport, for two hours maybe three hours.

When my phone rang

Myfavoriteadams♥️is calling..

M:Hey I'm here, where are You?
E: in the lobby
M: okay, meet me at starbucks upstairs, I have to pee so bad *laughs*
E: haha okay, do you want me to order you something.
M: yes please OMG.
E: alright I gotchu
M: alright see you soon

She hung up and I hobbled over to Starbucks

"Hello, what can I get for you?" Said a short blonde women. " Can I have two Grande Carmel frappicinos?, and two cake pops."

"Yes mam,and what is your name for the order?."
"Rose." She nodded and started getting to work on the drinks, I stood there and pulled out my cash. I took about 1,000 from the safe before I left.

"That will be $8.50." I handed her the ten and she handed me the change. And finished up the frappicinos.

"Rose?" I walked over and grabbed the cake pops and the frappicinos and sat down at a table and waited for Morgan.

"Eve?" I heard a voice, I looked up and she bent down and hugged me and we both started to cry.

"I'm so sorry." She cried. "I love you." I said to Morgan. "I love you too." She wipped her eyes and sat across me.

"I'm proud of you for reaching out to me." I nodded and handed her frappicinos and cakepop to her.

"You know me so well." She said with a proud smile, she took a sip of her drink then said. "I bought the plane ticket, well don't get mad.. I told Shane and Ryland I was coming to get you but I didn't say what happend."

"I'm not mad, when is our flight?" I asked taking a bite of my cake pop. "Weeeelll, Shane bought the one for 12:00am."

I looked at the time on my phone
8:00pm

"Morgan, it's okay trust me." I said with a small smile.

"So what are we going to do?" Said Morgan. "Netflix!" I said pulling out my laptop and headphones.

After watching a few supernatural episodes, we heard the announcement for our 12am flight to los Angeles California.

After loading my luggage on the plane, Morgan and I sat in our seats and our plane took off.

And I knew at that moment everything was about to change.