Chapter Three: everything's going to be okay

Everlieghs pov:

I woke up to Morgan shaking me, "eve! We're landing." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and nodded.

When the plane landed, Morgan grabbed one of my bags and I carried my carry on bag and the other bag.

As we walked out of the plane I checked my phone and let out a groan
2:59 am

"Thank goddddd we're on land and not in the air." Morgan groaned causing me to chuckle.

I'll call an uber." Said Morgan. I nodded and limped over to a chair, and sat down.

Ten minutes later an uber arrived and we got in the car and headed to Ryland and Shanes.

About an hour later we arrived, after the uber left. Morgan and I grabbed the bags, and headed to the door.

Morgan took out her keys and opened the door. I walked in and sat my stuff by the couch, and the moment I laid down I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, and checked the time 5:45 am. I figured I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon, and didn't see any sign of Morgan. So I got up slowly, and limped forwards the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen chair and I decided to check Instagram.

 So I got up slowly, and limped forwards the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen chair and I decided to check Instagram

Morrganics
Strongest person I know.. I love you eve!♥️
Tagged: everlieghrose🌹
Liked by rylandadams, Shanedawson, and 134,678 others
Weluvmorganis she ok :(
Garett_watts I'm so excited to meet her! I hope she's ok♥️
Garett_Watts also she's so pretty
Shanedawson can't wait to meet her!
User666 ugh why is this pig here

I sighed, and heard footsteps coming downstairs. I looked back at my phone and read some tweets.

"Everliegh?" I looked up and saw Ryland looking at me. "Hey."

Shane came down shortly after, and after Morgan woke up. I told Ryland and Shane why I came down so early.

By the time I finished telling my story, Morgan, Shane and Ryland had tears streaming down their face.

I felt Shane grab my hand and at first I flinched, then relaxed. "I want you to live here.. with us. We won't let him hurt you ever okay."

I nodded them said "I want to pay you , or pay rent if I'm living here.. so I'll find a job." I said looking at the floor.

"Actually, I was going to ask you. I know how you're a hard worker eve, and I've been looking for an assistant." Ryland said. I looked at him with wide eyes and said "yes."

Him, Shane and Morgan laughed and Ryland said " I haven't even asked the question yet." I laughed and said "it doesn't matter, I would love to be your assistant."

"Cool! So since your living here, how would you like to start Monday? Since it's friday now." Said Ryland. I smiled and said " I would love that."

"Good! I'm really proud of you for coming to Morgan for help." Said Ryland hugging me tightly.

"Me too." I said hugging him back. Shane looked at me and said " layer tonight, our friends Andrew, drew and Garrett are coming over is that alrifht."

I nodded then said "GARRETT WATTS I LOVE THAT BOI." Shane laughed and said "I bet he will love you too.. oh dear god please tell me you don't love Harry potter too."

I blushed then said "wellll- I'm a gryfindor." Shane came gasped and said "out!" I laughed and for a moment i felt peace.