Chapter Twenty Six- Getting Awnsers

Everlieghs pov:

"Before you attempted suicide- Jake Anderson messaged us." Said Shane as he pulled out his phone and showed me the dms. I felt my heart drop as I saw the old picture of Jack and I. "That picture was taken in 2014." I said.

"I know I looked it up." said Garett who was twiddling with his thumbs. "We're sorry we didn't believe you ev." said Ryland. "When we saw the Instagram live video.." Morgan started but then started sobbing "It broke all of us, we were all terrified."

"Garett, and I rushed here after watching the video and we- found you barley consciousness." I looked at the floor and remembered bits and pieces of what happened that day and I looked up and said "How come I cant remember?"

"The doctor said it would be a side effect of- how many pills you took." said Andrew. "I'm sorry." I said "I just-" that's when I broke down sobbing, causing Andrew to imeadtly hold me. "I've kept so much from you guys, since we went to Texas Jack has been torturing me." I sobbed.

"How has he?" asked Ryland, I pulled out my phone and showed them the text, and everything. "What's the one about locking the car door?" asked Shane. Andrew and I stiffened and I said, "when I went to get the groceries before everything happened, Jack texted me saying to check my car.. and I did. nothing was wrong with it... and when I packed the car and was getting ready to leave he called me again."

"he said lock the doors and- he was in my car.. and he had a gun.. he told me to start driving.. and we drove for twenty minutes then he-" I started having flashbacks of when Jack was touching my area and I started to cry harder "Raped me." I sobbed and started shaking, causing Andrew to lift me up into his lap and hold me tightly against him.

"I'm going to kill him." said Shane gripping onto the stress ball tightly,  "When I got home.. I sat in the shower.. and I cut myself.. " the room was silent for a moment when Garett said "Everliegh, if you ever have bad thoughts, or thoughts of suicde or just need anyone to talk to, please come to one of us. this past month has been the worst month of our lives, we almost lost you... please don't ever do this again.." Garett said choking up.

"I'll try not to." I said, Ryland then spoke and said "We locked up all of the pills, sharp items, and anything you could use to harm yourself, we want you to recover and be okay again." everyone agreed with him and I said "Me too."

It was silent yet again until shane spoke, "There's something else you should know, when you were in the coma, Andrew, Garett, and I went to the cops about Jack and his brothers- and they're currently putting a search warrant out for them."

I sat there in silence for a moment and I got out of Andrews arms, and walked over to Shane and hugged him, then I went over to Garett and hugged him, then I went back to Andrew and kissed him, "how come I don't get a kiss." Garett pouted, "that's because your gay, and you would literally crawl in a hole if my lips touched yours."

"True." I laughed then I said "But really, thank you guys." I said sitting on Andrews lap, "GROUP HUG!" Cried Morgan and everyone walked over towards Andrew and I, and hugged us..

Maybe things would be okay.

"Oh, and Everleigh a package came for you." said Morgan handing me a box. I opened the box and inside of it was a note that said in bold letters.

I'm coming  for you everleigh rose

-Dad