The Honeymoon

The Honeymoon ("The Wedding" No.9)

Ashton: "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Ashton urged, pulling you toward the door. "Hold on," you grumbled, resisting Ashton's pulls. Skiing in Switzerland may have been your honeymoon idea, but waking up early enough to be the first ones on the slopes was definitely Ashton's. "I'm going alone then," Ashton decided, although you knew he was bluffing. He moved to the door and opened it, surprised by what he found. "Uh, Y/n," Ashton muttered. "I'm almost ready," you sighed, rummaging through your bags for a beanie. "I don't think we're going skiing," Ashton sighed. You turned around and couldn't believe the wall of snow packed into the doorway. "Woah," you mumbled, approaching the mass of snow blocking your exit. "Looks like we're stuck," Ashton observed. You grinned, turning your head to look up at your new husband. "What?" Ashton questioned, noticing your mischievous smile. "All alone in the cold cabin," you murmured, stepping closer to Ashton until your booted toes were hitting his. "What ever will we do to keep warm?" Ashton gulped before grinning down at you. "We could light a fire," he suggested, barely able to keep in his giggles as he played dumb. "We could," you agreed in a hum, "But there may be more effective ways." As you spoke you slipped out of your jacket and kicked your boots off. As Ashton nodded, pretending to think, you unzipped his jacket and dropped it to the floor. "We could find some more blankets," Ashton pointed out, struggling to keep his voice even. "Are you gonna make me beg? On our honeymoon?" you questioned with a sultry shake of your head. Ashton watched with wide eyes as you pulled your shirt over your head, leaving yourself topless in the cold winter air. "I don't know what you're talking about," Ashton feigned weakly. "Alright then," you sighed with a shrug, "I'll just go warm myself up." You moved from Ashton's way when he grabbed you, instantly pressing his lips to yours.
Michael: You woke up early, showering and completing your hair and makeup all before Michael had even stirred. You slipped out of the bathroom and into the darkness of your hotel room to search blindly for clothes in your suitcase. In need of a bit of light, you opened the window and got lost in awe of the view. Through the hazy Paris morning you admired the Eiffel Tower and the beauty surrounding it. "This is a great view," you heard Michael mumble in his groggy morning voice. "Isn't it?" you sighed in contentment, turning away from the window to find him snuggled in a mass of blankets. "I meant you," Michael clarified with a smirk. "Oh, me?" you giggled, pulling the towel tighter around your body. Michael sat up, stretching a hand out for you. "You need to get ready," you chuckled, "I heard about the cutest cafe down the street, but it stops serving breakfast at noon." "I don't care about breakfast," he insisted, reaching farther and catching hold of your hand, "Just come back to bed." You laughed as he pulled you into the blankets. "We're in Paris and haven't even left our hotel room," you pointed out, resisting his lips reaching for yours. "I don't need to leave the hotel because everything I want is right here," Michael informed you before his lips attached to your neck. "You're not hungry?" you wondered in amazement. "I'm only hungry for you," Michael breathed against your skin. "You're so dumb," you sighed, "Why can't I resist you?"
Luke: Hand in hand with Luke, you strolled through what you guessed to be the most beautiful place in all the world - Florence, Italy. After authentic Italian pasta, deliciously rich gelato, and live music so good you couldn't help but dance, a walk through the city was the perfect ending to your day. You meandered through the busy streets and the empty alleys, reveling in the beauty that was all around you. "Let's go down here," Luke suggested, pulling you into an alley between an old restaurant and a bakery. "The lights are so pretty," you sighed, looking up at the string of bulbs as they spread a golden glow across the empty passage. "You're so pretty," Luke countered, pulling you deeper into the alley. He backed you up until your back hit the brick wall of the restaurant. You bit your lip and smiled up at him. With a hand resting on the wall beside your head, Luke hovered over you. Not in the mood for waiting, you grabbed his shirt, pulling him down to you. The bustling city of Florence disappeared, and all that you knew was the taste of Luke's lips, so familiar but so exciting. "We should get back to our hotel," you breathed finally. "We can take the back streets," Luke mumbled. He grabbed your hands, holding you close and not bothering to disconnect his lips from your skin as he lead you down empty side streets toward the inviting privacy of your honeymoon sweet.
Calum: "A private beach," you mumbled, still in shock as you looked out on the water. Although you had told Calum you had complete faith in his honeymoon planning skills, the surprise trip to Costa Rica surpassed all expectations. "Nothing but the best for my beautiful wife," Calum insisted, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "This is amazing," you sighed, turning around to peck his lips. "You know what the best part of a private beach is?" Calum inquired. You shook your head, although you did have a pretty good idea where this was going. Calum leaned in and whispered lowly, "We can do whatever we want." "Whatever we want?" you repeated with a smirk. Your hands found Calum's and you dragged him toward the water slowly. "Absolutely anything," Calum restated, "No one can see us. No one can hear us." "I like that," you hummed, nearing the water's edge. Calum leaned in, shutting his eyes as he anticipated your lips on his. He was caught by surprise when you pulled his hands suddenly and jumped out of the way, sending him tumbling into the water. He surfaced, spluttering and insisting you were next. You ran, but you were no match for Calum. He scooped you up bridal style and soon enough you were both falling into the waves. You slipped away under water, emerging seconds later a few yards away. "Hey, Calum," you called, allowing him to spot you. You nodded mischievously toward the bikini you had discarded while under water. Calum caught sight of the bathing suit floating up to the shore and his eyes widened as he turned back to you. You swore he had never swum as fast as he did toward you in that second.