Just Stay

Another night. Another migraine. Another condom packet on the floor. And another broken heart. I looked to my left, Luke laid on his back, his arm behind his head as he slept soundly. No he wasn’t my boyfriend, but I wanted him to be, so badly. It started off as us just being friends, but one day he wanted more. He just wanted us to be each other’s firsts because we were so close and we were basically inseparable.

And then that’s when the lonely calls started. He would call me at least twice a week, to relieve his sexual needs. Then I started to call him, and soon we decided on just being casual “fuck buddies” so our friendship wouldn’t be classified as “weird.” Bullshit. Every time we’re alone in a room or out with the boys it’s fucking awkward. He doesn’t even look my way or even talk to me for that matter. Sometimes I wish this never happened.

I’ve turned down a lot of guys, hoping just hoping he would finally confess that he liked me more than a friend. But Luke is one tough cookie to crack, and he wouldn’t dare let his guard down for anyone. What do I expect? A box of chocolates and giant bear with my name on it? No way, I just want to know how he really feels. I’m tired of flying to every city with him just for his sexual needs.

Hell, he uses other girls all around the world for that anyways. If he does this with the next girl in his phone, what am I even here for? I sat up, his nose crinkling as he peeled his eyes open. “Morning.” I said in a gruff tone, my mind still swimming and not because this migraine is killing me because of my god damn heart trying to tell me what to feel. “Morning.” He said equally gruff back to me. He stood, rubbing his face as he stood. 

My eyes traveled to his bum as I let out a silent giggle into my hand, as he pulled on his boxers. I was currently in London with them, regretting even saying yes to him buying my ticket for me to come down here. “Luke can I ask you a question?” He sighed, turning to me as he rested his hands on his perfect hips. “Yes?” I sighed, turning in the bed as I still kept the blanket close to my body, biting my lip. “Are we even still friends? I mean, I just seem like another piece of ass to you, not a friend.”

He chuckled, rubbing his face as I parted my lips in confusion. “Y/N, please don’t start this again.” I opened my mouth, scoffing as he began pulling on his t-shirt. “Seriously? Why won’t you let your guard down for once! Let me know how you feel! You treat me like shit now! We used to be best friends Luke and now I am nothing but a booty call to you! You’re such a disrespectful shit!” He put his hands up, as he had his jeans halfway up his legs. “Who pissed in your corn flakes?”

"You did! Our relationship before this was perfect before your little "sexual needs" fucked us up!" He buttoned his jeans as he looked at me. "We’re still friends, we’re just special friends." I shook my head, putting my hand on my mouth as he stared at me. "What happened to us Luke, what happened?" "Y/N, stop." My bottom lip quivered, I just wanted an answer and he was being his usual, stubborn self.

"I just, I can’t believe you. Just please tell me how you really feel." I pleaded, my eyes beginning to water as he took a swig of the drink that sat on his bedside table. "I can’t." He whispered, picking up his shoes and his flannel as he began heading towards the door, back to his room. "Luke, please." "Y/N, I can’t do this right now." He put his hand on the handle, stopping as he laid his head against the door, a look of pain on his face.

"Just stay. Just stay here with me." I half spoke half whispered as he looked at me. I stood from the bed, the sheet still around me as we intensely stared at each other, his breath hot and heavy. "Please." I dropped the sheet from my body as his breathing seemed to stop as his eyes traveled up and down my body. I bit my lip, walking over to him as he stood up straight, towering over me once again.

5SOS Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें