Where it all begins ✗

"Leave and never come back!" My step mother yelled, jerking my arm. "You can't kick me out, this is my house!" I yelled, fighting against her surprisingly strong grasp.

"Your father doesn't care about you! We've been trying to get rid of you for months. Leave!" She yelled as she threw my things out the front door then slammed it shut.

I cursed at the door, knowing it was no use. They really had been trying to kick me out for months. I would have left on my own but I had no money. Jobs were hard to come by and I had little to no friends to help me.

My life was pretty sad, really. I woke up everyday wishing I was dead. You know, maybe get hit by a bus or something, I don't know. Either way, I was sadly still fucking alive. Plus now I had no home.

I gathered my scattered things, lucky that the bitch was generous enough to throw luggage out too. After I crammed my things into the onyx colored bag, I stood up, not having the slightest idea of where I would go now.

Maybe I'd have to sleep outside. It's not like I had anywhere else to go. This world was full of cruel people who didn't give two shits about you unless you were rich or dying. There was no in between.

As I walked in the dusk hours, I thought back on the somewhat happier times in my life. Times when I still had my mother around. She died when I was little, killed by a vile monster, hiding behind the disguise of a man.

Life was a lot simpler when my mother was around. I was happy, we were happy. Even my father was a little less of a douchebag. Now everything was different. I didn't have my mother and my own father hated my guts. I was truly alone.

I was pulled out of my thoughts at the sound of a man's loud screams. The sound had come from the nearby alleyway. Curiosity getting the best of me, I peered my head around the corner. What can I say, I was nosy.

As I looked around the corner, my eyes widened at the scene in front of me. There was a group of men in suits, beating a man who was pleading for his life. "Please, I have a family!" The man cried, rubbing his hands together in a beg.

My stomach turned at his pleas. Suddenly, the sound of a gunshot pierces my ears, fear jolting through my body. My body reacted before my mind did as I turned on my feet, ready to run but with just my luck, I kicked a can.

The heads of the men snapped in my direction. My eyes widened, every bone in my body telling me to run. "Get her." One of the men says, his voice deep and stern. My heart raced as I dropped my luggage, that being the last thing I cared about at the moment.

I ran as fast as my body would go. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. My lungs burned. I could hear the loud footsteps of the men running after me. They got closer and closer and I could feel my legs giving out.

Just when I thought I would be able to get away, a hand covered my mouth. A slightly wet cloth covered my mouth and nose, making it hard to breath. My eyes began to droop closed, darkness closing in on my vision. Then my body fell limp to the ground.

[...]

A/N; As you can see, the new story is a Jungkook ff!! It's been quite some time since I wrote a jk story so I'm very excited!! I started this story awhile back and never actually got to finish it so now is my chance. I hope you guys like it!! I know it's a bit different from what I usually do but I promise there will still be romance after awhile(((: I hope you guys are looking forward to it!!! Enjoy ~

 I hope you guys like it!! I know it's a bit different from what I usually do but I promise there will still be romance after awhile(((: I hope you guys are looking forward to it!!! Enjoy ~ ♡

I HOPE YOU'RE READY MY CHILDREN !! 🤣😘💸🔫

I LOVE YOU!