New threats✗

Jungkook's pov~

I stood there with wide eyes as y/n kissed me. I never imagined she would be the one to do this first.

When she pulled back she stared at me, her cheeks flushed. "You came back..." She says, her eyes full of worry.

"I told you I would." I say as I watch her carefully. She looks down at me and takes in my appearance.

"Where are you hurt?" She asks, clearly not thinking as she lets her hands freely roam over my body.

"Y/n, stop." I say, grabbing her hands before she started something I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself enough to stop.

"Why? I need to see where you're hurt." She says as she tries to shake her hands free but I hold them tighter.

"You can't go feeling me up like that, y/n. After that kiss, I don't think I'll be able to hold back anymore." I say and y/n's eyes widen as she blushes, looking away.

"I'm sorry." She says, now refusing to look me in the eyes. "Now about that kiss," I start but she stop me.

"Let me help fix your injuries first." Y/n says, her eyes soft.

I nod, giving in to her. "Okay." I say and she nods before beginning to walk to the bathroom upstairs, right across from my bedroom.

I follow her inside and sit down on the closed toilet seat. Y/n pulls out the medical box and I start to have deja vu. We had definitely been here before.

"Don't move this time." She says as she pours the alcohol onto a cloth then gently places it to the injury on my arm.

I hiss in pain but I don't jerk away. I didn't want to anger her, especially not now.

After she finishes cleaning the first injury she speaks. "Where is the other one?" Y/n asked, looking down at me.

Instead of saying so, I showed her. I yanked my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground.

Y/n averted her eyes as I sat there, my chest exposed. When she looked back she gasped.

"What the fuck? How did that happen?" Y/n asked in shock as she saw the giant cut going down the side of my chest.

"I guess he must have cut me. I never even noticed. There were so many guys." I say and y/n frowns before grabbing the alcohol and a big bandage.

Y/n stared at my chest for a moment, spacing out. I grinned, knowing she clearly liked what she saw.

I watched as she bite her lip, her eyes gazing over my chest before she pressed the cloth to my skin.

"Ah-" I groaned, jolting upwards. Y/n stopped, her eyes meeting mine. After a moment she continued to clean my cut and then bandaged it so it wouldn't get infected.

After y/n was finished bandaging the cut she rested her hand on my chest as she reached for the box. I knew she hadn't meant to place her hand there yet she had and it drove me crazy.

Before I knew it, I grabbed ahold of her waist, yanking her into me. Y/n gasped as she fell into my lap, leaning onto my bare chest.

"You can't just kiss me then start feeling up on my body without expecting me to feel stuff. I'm a man after all." I say, my face close to hers.

Y/n's bright red face excited me. She would only be blushing for one reason and one reason only. She likes this, she likes me.

I moved my face closer to hers, waiting for her to tell me to stop but she never did.