Min Yoongi to the rescue✗

y/n's pov~

I stayed in my room the rest of the night. I didn't want to see Jungkook's face and I didn't want to hear his voice.

After what he had said I didn't even want to associate with him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door, sending me alert.

Before I could speak, the door cracks open and a head pops in.

I relaxed instantly upon seeing Yoongi. "Can I come in?" Yoongi asked, smiling over at me.

I nod and watch as Yoongi walks inside, shutting the door softly behind him.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, walking over to my bedside and sitting down.

"I'll be fine. I just don't understand why he has to be such an asshole." I mutter, feeling angry all over again.

"It's just who he is. I'm sorry about what he said. Don't let it get to you." Yoongi said, giving me a soft smile.

"Don't be sorry, I know you don't feel that way just because he does." I say and Yoongi nods, flashing his gummy smile.

"Everyone here likes you, trust me." Yoongi says. "Everyone but Jungkook." I scoff.

"Who cares if he likes you or not. Just stick with the rest of us and we'll keep you safe from the devil." Yoongi snickers.

I smile and lean forward, throwing my arms around Yoongi. He seems taken back by my actions but melts into the hug.

"Thank you, Yoongi, it means a lot." I smile, missing the feeling of a comforting hug.

"Of course. Anything to help you feel better." Yoongi says softly as he hugs back.

A knock on the door causes both of us to pull away from one another.

"Come in." I say and when the door opens, I wish I hadn't said anything at all.

"Dinner is--why are you still here?" Jungkook asked upon noticing Yoongi.

"I was talking to y/n. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Yoongi smiled over at me. "Okay." I say, smiling as he leans over and hugs me once again.

Yoongi then stands and heads for the door. "See you tomorrow, boss."

Then he leaves.

Jungkook watches as he goes then turns back to me. "Dinner is ready. Come eat." Jungkook says.

I don't say anything in hopes that he'll just go away. Yet he doesn't.

"I won't be responsible for you getting sick because you don't want to eat." Jungkook says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not hungry." Is all I say.

"Don't be difficult. You're pouting like a baby over what was said earlier. Grow up." Jungkook says and I grit my teeth.

"I have every right to be angry." I say, looking over at him.

"Why because I told you the truth?" Jungkook scoffs. "No, because you're an asshole. One minute you're kissing me and next you're telling me no one here likes me. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about you not liking me, but to say no one else does, you must seriously be messed up." I say, my fists bawled up.

Jungkook doesn't say anything after that. He doesn't even look at me as he turns around and walks out the door mumbling,

"Come eat."

...

Being the difficult and stubborn person that I am, I didn't go down to eat.