Welcome to the Jeon mafia✗

My heart fell into my stomach, my body burning with rage and anger. "You must be thinking about someone else. You don't even know my mother." I say, wanting to believe it wasn't true. "(Mother's name) L/n. That's her, right?" He spoke, his voice unfazed.

I felt nauseous. My mind couldn't comprehend this. I didn't want to believe it. "My father was quite obsessed with your mother. He kept pictures of her. He use to say she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen."

My blood boiled under my skin. "He said she was the love of his life." I clenched my teeth, my jaw beginning to ache. "When she didn't return his love, he killed her. He shot her and watched her bleed out to be exact." "Stop! Just stop, please." I plead, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'll give you five minutes to rethink my offer, y/n. If you refuse me again you'll end up just like your mother." That's the last thing the man says before he disappears from the room. I buried my face in my hands, the tears continuing to blur my vision.

He was the son of the monster who killed my mother. He and his father were the same. They were both horrible and disgusting murderers.

The man's words replayed over and over again in my head. He would definitely kill me, there was no doubt in my mind about that. Although he was offering to pay me a lot of money and even give me a place to stay, he still wanted me to kill people.

I wasn't a killer. I couldn't kill someone, no matter what they had done. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it, to take a life like it meant nothing.

Still, I needed money. I needed a place to stay.

Although I despised this man and I hated his father, I can't just let this opportunity go. If I don't take this, I'll be out on the streets. Not to mention I had no idea what this man would do to me. Who knows how this man and his people would kill me...they've been murdering people for who knows how long.

"I'm so sorry, mother." I whispered to myself as I stood up, brushing my clothes off. I wiped the tears from my face and pulled myself together. I made my way over to the door and pulled it open.

As the door opened I was faced with a huge house, bigger than any house I had ever seen before. From the looks of it, I was on the top level. I moved out of the room and towards the railing.

Every being in my body told me to run as fast as I could but I knew someone would catch me before I could even get a chance.

I took a deep breath before I began to walk down the long hallway, passing by many rooms. I could hear noise coming from downstairs and although I was afraid, I tried to keep my breathing steady.

After what felt like forever, I stumbled across a room that had a sign labeled, "MR. JEON" in big bold letters. My skin littered with goosebumps as I stared at the name. I could feel all of the nauseousness coming back.

"I can see the shadow of your feet under the door. Don't just stand there, come in!" A voice yelled from inside the room, causing me to jump. My heart began racing. Slowly, I pushed the door open.

When the door opened completely I was faced with a huge room with a black and gold interior. There was a giant desk and behind that desk was the same man from earlier, sitting in a big black spiny chair.

I noticed something I hadn't before as I looked at this guy. He seemed young, too young to be doing what he did for a living. In fact, this guy looked not that much older than I was. The thought made my skin crawl.

As soon as he spotted me, a grin appeared on his face. "Have you come to tell me you changed your mind about my offer?" He asked, his eyes watching me closely. I gulped, feeling powerless under his gaze.

"Well?" He asked, his eyes burning holes into me.

I gulped. "I'll do it." I finally manage to say. His eyes flash as he grinned widely, letting out a low chuckle. "I knew you would. No one passes up that much money." He says, leaning back in his chair. I take a step closer to him, gathering all of my courage.

"Under one condition." I say. His eyebrows raise as he moves forward in his chair. "What may that be?" He asks. "If I do this, I want double the money." I say, standing my ground. Instead of getting angry, he grins.

"Deal. I like your attitude, sweetheart. It'll come in handy." He says then stands up, making his way over to me. I watched as he got so close to me that I could feel the heat radiating off of his body.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, making sure not to show any signs of my nervousness. The male's eyes searched my face, the corners of his lips curved up into a mischievous smile.

"Welcome to the Jeon mafia, The names Jeon Jungkook. As of today you are one of us. Go against me and I won't hesitate to kill you myself. Now get out of my sight."

[...]