She's dead✗

"Come on, y/n! Pick up the pace!" Jungkook yelled, his voice weighing on me like a thousand bricks. I ran, the air leaving my lungs which caused them to burn.

From around me, all of the guys watched, as if waiting for me to mess something up. Of course they expected that, I was new here and I was a girl. In their eyes, I was below them.

I hissed in air, shutting my eyes as I felt the sting in my legs. I felt light headed as I tried to catch my breath while I ran.

The line was right in front of me yet it seemed to get further and further away. My legs threatened to give out. "You can do it, y/n!" I heard and I looked to see one of the guys, Jimin, cheering me on.

Suddenly, everyone chimed in. Well, except for Jungkook.

I jolted forward, my body giving in to the pain. I fell to the ground, the line behind me.

"You did it!" I heard Jimin cry from behind me, cheering loudly.

I let out a breath, dropping my head to the ground, closing my eyes as I tried to control my breathing.

"Good work." I hear and I lift my head weakly. In front of me was the silhouette of a man I could only identify as Jungkook.

He extends his hand to me, offering his help. I was taken back and the others clearly were too as they began to whisper to one another.

"Thanks." I mumbled before standing up, hesitantly grabbing Jungkook's hand. Once I'm up I let go, brushing off my clothes.

"You did great, y/n" Yoongi says, coming over to me. I smile, thanking him. "You should rest now. She's done, right?" Yoongi asked, looking over at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked over at us, his eyes shifting between the two of us. "Go ahead." He says, waving his hand.

Yoongi nods and motions me to follow after him. I bow before following Yoongi out of the room.

As soon as we get away from where everyone is Yoongi looks over at me and speaks. "Did you want to get out of the house?" Yoongi asks, smiling slightly.

"Where would we go?" I ask, feeling excited at the opportunity. "Anywhere you want." Yoongi says. Instantly, I smiled.

"Okay, let's go."

...

"This is where you wanted to go?" Yoongi asks, looking around at the small park I had dragged him to. "It's nice, isn't it?" I ask, breathing in the fresh air. The birds were chirping and the sky was a beautiful bright blue.

Yoongi looked around, the crisp air blowing through his hair and touching his cheeks gently.

"I guess it is." Yoongi says, closing his eyes and letting the sun hit his skin.

We both fall silent, letting the sound of the world surround us. The birds chirped, the air blew the leaves on the ground. It was my definition of peaceful.

As I opened my eyes I stared up at the bright blue sky. For the first time in awhile, I felt free.

"About what you told me yesterday." I start, turning my head towards Yoongi. "What about it?" Yoongi asked, his voice soft.

"What happened to her?" I ask, my words dangling in the air. Yoongi seemed to fall silent.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask, biting my bottom lip. The look on Yoongi's face said it all.

"I'm not sure it's good for you to know..." Yoongi says, averting his eyes. I felt my stomach flip at the tone of his voice.

"I already know everything else. Why not this? Is it really that bad that you can't say it?" I ask, swallowing the lump in my throat.