The deal✗

I watched as Jungkook stared at me, his eyes clouded with many emotions. He didn't speak, he didn't say a word.

"So then what? You plan to keep me here locked away in my bedroom? I was here for the money so if you won't pay me I won't do a single thing. I'll never stop trying to get away." I hiss.

"I have a deal to offer you." Jungkook finally says. My brows furrowed, "What deal?"

"You stay here without trying to escape and you're out. You don't have to kill, none of that. I'll simply pay you to stay."

I stared at Jungkook, unsure if he was serious or not.

"You're going to let me out, just like that?" I ask. "Only if you'll stay." Jungkook's voice was serious and I knew he wasn't bluffing.

I stared at him for a moment. Clearly I wasn't going to pass this up. Any chance to get out of this whole mafia thing was a chance I was willing to take.

When I finally speak, Jungkook's mouth curves up into a grin.

"Deal."

...

After that day I tried my best to avoid Jungkook. Since then he no longer tried to hide the fact that he liked me.

He made it obvious any chance he got. Of course, the others weren't too thrilled since they knew how Jungkook got last time.

Still, I knew it wouldn't get bad unless he fell in love. I just had to make sure that never happened. I just didn't know how to make it stop. Maybe if I changed my attitude, my personality, something.

I needed to make him unlike me, like he did when I first got here. Then I can get away, then I'll be free.

"Y/n, come down here!" I hear Jungkook's voice yell, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I pull myself together, thinking of how I would make myself seem repulsive to Jungkook, how could I make him stop liking me.

Then It clicks. I knew just what I was going to do.

...

3rd person pov~

Jungkook and Yoongi stared at the girl in front of them, their jaws to the floor. "What did you do?" Jungkook asks, his eyes widened slightly.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks, fully showing her face to them. Y/n had tried to look opposite of her usual self. Something she didn't think Jungkook would like.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook scoffs, clearly catching on, not fazed.

"Nothing, this is the real me." Y/n says. "Yeah right. I'm not stupid, y/n." Jungkook said, moving his hand up and pulling the hair tie from y/n's hair, her bun coming undone.

"Stop trying to change yourself. It won't make me stop liking you, sweetheart. I like the way you look, no matter how hard you try to change that."

Y/n made a face, unamused at her stupid plan. "Now come on." Jungkook says as he grabs ahold of y/n's hand.

"Don't touch me." Y/n grumbles, pulling her hand away and shooting Jungkook a glare.

Jungkook looks down at her and shakes his head. "This is so exhausting. Can't you just fall for me already?" Jungkook sighs.

Y/n scoffed, moving to stand before Jungkook. "I'd re join a mafia before I'd ever think of falling for you."

Jungkook made a face, slightly hurt and annoyed by y/n's words. "Can we go somewhere? I'm bored." Y/n then says, turning to look at Yoongi.

"Absolutey not. The only time you're leaving is if we're going out together. You two alone together is not happening." Jungkook is quick to turn it down.

"She's family. I don't think of her that way." Yoongi says and y/n nods, agreeing. "Still." Jungkook huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Still nothing." Yoongi mumbles, earning a glare from Jungkook. "If you come we can leave the house?" Y/n asked, her face lighting up.

Jungkook took in the sparkle in y/n's eyes and he felt himself almost smile.

"To go where?" Jungkook asked, keeping his composure. "Anywhere." Y/n grins, her smile stretching further.

The corners of Jungkook's mouth curved but he didn't allow himself to fully smile.

"Fine." Jungkook says as he gives in, knowing he couldn't resist the cute little smile on y/n's face or the twinkle in her eyes from excitement.

"Let's go!" Y/n grinned, grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulling him out with her. Jungkook frowned, following behind them like a third wheel.

...

Jungkook's pov~

The three of us ended up going out to eat after establishing that it was getting late and we still hadn't eaten dinner yet.

As we arrived at the restaurant, I made sure to sit down next to y/n before Yoongi could. I had spent the whole time seeing them talk and laugh the whole way here and I felt envious, I felt jealous.

Cornering y/n into the booth with me, I felt satisfied. Now I was finally with y/n, not Yoongi.

I know I didn't talk much about it but the last time I liked someone, they got taken away from me.

I know this isn't exactly the same thing but still, I won't risk losing another person I care about.

Not to Yoongi, not anyone else. I would protect y/n at all costs. Even if she doesn't like me back, it won't stop me from feeling how I do.

"Why do you have to sit so close?" Y/n asked, glancing over at me with a slightly annoyed face.

"Don't act like you don't like it." I say, turning my head to face her. She was even more beautiful up close.

All I wanted was to let go, to put down my walls and let her in completely but I was guarded. After Ji-eun, I can't love the same, It's too hard.

"I'm not acting." Y/n says while making a face. She thought her words would make me stop but it didn't. It only made me want to fight for her affection more.

Even though I shouldn't fall for someone again, there was just something about y/n. I wasn't sure if it was her fiesty attitude or the past that I've had involving her family, but I just felt connected in some way.

"Come on you two, can't we have one nice moment. Why do you guys constantly have to be at each others throats? Just apologize and make up." Yoongi said, clearly growing tired of our bickering.

"Because he's an asshole. When he stops being a dick then I'll consider being nice." Y/n says, crossing her arms over her chest and moving as far away from me she could.

"When has he ever stopped? Just deal with it like we do. You get use to it." Yoongi shrugs.

"Hey, I'm not always like this." I defend and both y/n and Yoongi look at me. "Yeah right!" Both of them say together.

"Okay, how about this," I start, catching both of their attention. "I'll be nicer if y/n agrees to go on a date with me." I say, grinning proudly.

"Why would I do that?" Y/n was quick to say. "How bad can it be? Besides, he'll stop being annoying." Yoongi says.

Y/n looks over at me then sighs. "Fine. I have rules though." Y/n says. "What kind of rules?" I ask, leaning my head into the palm of my hand.

"Firstly, during this so called date you can't touch me in any way shape or form. You have to keep at least a bit of distance between the two of us and last but not least," Y/n went on.

What she said next destroyed me. It was too much to ask. It was something I couldn't not have the urge to do.

"Don't even dare try to kiss me."

[...]

a/n; Extra update bcuz you guys always want it so here ((((((;;;;;;;