You're how old?!✗

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Jungkook called it quits for the day. "I have business to attend to tomorrow so we'll continue training the day after." Jungkook said before walking out of the room, leaving just Yoongi and I.

I looked over to see Yoongi setting the guns back up the way they had been when we came in. "About what you were saying earlier..." I started, causing Yoongi to look down at me, his facial expressions unreadable.

"You really don't regret doing it?" I ask. Yoongi stared at me for a moment before going back to what he was doing. "No, I don't regret it. Maybe I did back then but it all lead me to where I am now." Yoongi says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "I'm stronger now. I'm not afraid. I do what I have to do to get by." Yoongi shrugs. "You don't think there's another way?" Yoongi dropped his hands from the guns and turned to face me, his words serious. "There is no other way."

I watched as Yoongi walked over and picked up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "Like I said, it gets easier. It's always hard in the beginning. You'll get use to it." Yoongi says as he starts to make his way towards the door.

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here. Remember, we're family now." Yoongi says before heading out of the room. Once he's gone I look around, completely alone in the shooting range. I walk over to the entrance of the shooting area and walk inside.

I make my way over to the piece of paper, my stomach turning as I get to it. I look at where I had shot, the hole right through the head. Looking down at the floor, I spotted the bullet.

I kneeled down and took the bullet into my hand. I rolled the bullet around in between my fingers before standing back up. After examining the bullet once again, I slipped it into my back pocket.

When I finally made it back to my bedroom I fell into the bed with a long sigh. It felt good to lay back down, surrounded by quietness. As I shut my eyes my mind kept flashing back to earlier and how it felt to hold the gun...how it felt to shoot it.

Although it was a nerve wrecking experience, I still remember the adrenaline pumping through my veins. It was exhilarating. I felt so powerful. I felt as if no one in the world could hurt me, not in that moment. All of the power was in my hands.

The sound of a phone ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. I reached under my pillow, pulling out my phone. The number flashed across my screen belonged to my father. My throat began to close as I read the name over and over again.

Before I got the chance to answer it, the call ended. I had spent too much time pondering over whether I should answer it or not that by time I decided, it was too late. I sighed as I set the phone down beside me, turning over in the bed. I could feel the tiredness pulling me down. Eventually, I fell asleep.

When I woke up next I grabbed my phone and read the time. It was now 7pm. I had gotten a solid couple hours of sleep and I was glad because waking up this early was not for me.

Sitting up, I put my phone on the charger and leaned back in the bed, turning the tv on. I flipped through the channels, hoping for something good to be on. Sadly, there wasn't. I ended up on the news channel where a breaking story caught my attention.

"Still no news on the missing 45 year old man who hasn't been seen or heard from in three days. His family is worried sick. If anyone has heard from or seen this man, please call your local police immediately." The news lady says, a picture flashing up on the screen. My stomach turned as I instantly recognized the man.

It was the guy from the alleyway.

I swallowed, my mouth becoming insanely dry. I clicked off the tv and stared at the wall, my vision blurring. His family thinks he's missing...they have no idea what really happened.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom and to the sink. I splashed cold water on my face to help me cool down and relax. When I lifted my head, my reflection was staring back at me. My eyes seemed dull, drained of any type of life.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I had to convince myself that everything was going to be okay. Otherwise I'd end up losing my mind in here. I had to remind myself that Jungkook couldn't possibly get caught. They did this kind of thing all the time.

Shaking the thought, I zoned back into reality but nearly screamed when I saw Jungkook's reflection in the mirror behind me. I turned, my eyes wide and my heart racing. "What are you doing in here?"

"I called you three times. Dinner is ready." Jungkook says, his voice low. "Okay, Sorry." I mumble, blotting my face with a dry towel. From behind me I can hear Jungkook leave the room.

Once I compose myself, I make my way downstairs to eat. I really didn't have much of an appetite but it would be rude to refuse. Plus Jungkook wasn't someone I wanted to make angry.

As Jungkook and I sat down to eat, I kept quiet, not saying a word. I took small bites, watching from the corner of my eye as Jungkook took giant bites, clearly hungry. I carefully observed Jungkook's features.

His dark brown hair was pushed back, exposing his forehead. His eyes were shielded by his lashes as he looked down at his plate. As he chewed I could see his jawline sharpen, giving him a more defined look.

Honestly, he was really attractive. Anyone with eyes could see that. I wondered how old he was...not that it really mattered anyway but I was curious. There was no way he was much older then I was, it was impossible.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jungkook glanced over at me, a piece of seaweed hanging from his mouth. "What is it?"

"How old are you?" I ask, watching as he leaned back in his chair, his eyes on me. His eyebrows raised, almost as if he was shocked I was asking. "I'm twenty two, why?" Jungkook asks, blinking at me as if he was confused.

"You're that young?!" I ask, taken back. He was only two years older then I was. "Is that a problem? Why do you seem so surprised?" He asked, a slight chuckle in his words.

"No, it's just that I'm twenty. Most people in their twenties are out trying to life their best life, Not be leaders of a mafia." My words made Jungkook laugh. "We're two different people." He says, as if it wasn't already blatantly obvious.

"It's just shocking I guess." I say as I lean back in my chair. Jungkook's eyes linger on me for a moment before he speaks. "So you're twenty huh? I thought you were much younger." He says, looking me up and down.

"Why?" I ask. "I don't know. Maybe the way you act. You don't strike me as a twenty year old." He says.

"Well yeah, I'm twenty." I say. Jungkook looked as if he wanted to say something else but he didn't. Instead, he took one more bite of his food then stood up. Without saying a word, he took his plate and disappeared into the kitchen.

So he was twenty-two, huh? He was young, really young. I never would have expected someone his age to be doing what he was doing. I do gotta say, props to him for being the richest twenty-two year old I've ever met.

Shaking the thought, I go back to eating my food. After I finished I made my way back up to my room and shut the door quietly behind me. I then walk over to the bed and sat down.

Falling back into the bed, I stare up at the ceiling. My mind flashed back to earlier. I was still shocked at the fact that Jungkook was so young.

That lead me to another question,

How young was Jungkook when he first started all of this? ...
[...]