The attack✗

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTEER!!!! LAST CH TOMORROW ))))))))))))::::::

...........

My eyes widened completely as I stared at y/n in shock. "How can you be pregnant? How do you know?" I ask, my mind spinning.

"I woke up sick and puking and I haven't had my period yet. I know it's still so soon but I don't know, I'm just scared..." Y/n says, tears falling from her eyes.

"You can't be pregnant...I can't be a father." I say, thoughts of my father flashing in my head.

Raising a child in this life is something I would never want in a million years. I don't want to be like my father...

"Jungkook..." Y/n said, through her tears. "Stay here, I'll go get a test." I say, my mind cloudy as I hurried out of the room and grabbed my jacket and shoes.

I rushed out to the store, needing answers. There was no way y/n could possibly be pregnant. I was careful, I used protection.

She can't be pregnant, not now, not when I'm not able to provide the best possible life for her...

She can't be pregnant...she just can't be.

...

Y/n~~

I sat there, my knees to my chest as I waited for Jungkook to come back. It felt like an eternity.

When I heard the front door, I stood, waiting for Jungkook's voice but it never came.

I walked out towards the living room, an uneasy feeling building in the pit of my stomach.

As I turned the corner my jaw nearly fell as I saw the person standing in the middle of the living room.

"Y/n..." Yoongi says, the smile on his face growing in size. "Yoongi, you're here!" I say, forgetting all of my worries in that moment.

Yoongi ran to me, throwing his arms around me and hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much." I say as I hug him back just as tightly.

"I missed you too, kid. Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as he pulled back from me, still holding me in his arms.

Before I could speak, the front door opened, revealing Jungkook.

Jungkook took in the scene in front of him, his expression changing slightly.

Yoongi let go of me and I took a step back from him. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, stuffing the bag into his pocket.

"I have news." Yoongi says and both Jungkook and I become alert. "Please excuse us, y/n." Jungkook says but I furrow my eyebrows.

"I want to hear this too." I say but Jungkook walks over to me and shakes his head, stuffing his hand into his pocket and pulling the bag out.

"Please, go." Jungkook says, pushing the bag into my chest. My eyes search his before I take the bag and make my way out of the room, leaving them to be alone.

...

Jungkook~

"What is it?" I ask as soon as y/n disappears from the room. "We caught word that the men of the neighboring mafia backed out. They want nothing to do with this after hearing what happened to the rest of the mafia." Yoongi says.

"Which means it's just one man now, right?" I ask, feeling a slight weight lift from shoulders.

"Correct. It's great news, Sir. Y/n is safer this way." Yoongi says, smiling.