History will repeat itself✗

y/n~

I ate happily as Yoongi passed me the box of pizza he had ordered.

I was feeling much better after having eaten and calmed down.

Jungkook still wasn't happy but you know what, who cares? I wasn't going to try to find his heart underneath all of that ice.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asks, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I was just thinking about how bomb this pizza is." I say, grinning from ear to ear.

Yoongi laughed and smiled. "You're like a small child. You're making a mess." He says as he grabs a paper towel and lifts it up. I was taken back as he moved his hand and wiped the sauce from my mouth.

We both looked at each other for a moment before we started laughing.

In the midst of our laughter, the killer of fun himself appeared out of no where, causing my smile to fade.

"Are you two done acting like little children? It's getting late and we have more training tomorrow." Jungkook says, leaning against the doorframe as he eyed the two of us.

"I guess so." Yoongi mumbles as he drops the napkin onto the table and stands up.

I look over at Jungkook who is watching Yoongi's actions with an unamused expression on his face.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." Yoongi says, turning to me with a big smile.

"Alright. Sleep well!!" I say as I wave at Yoongi. He smiled and waved back before he disappeared from the room, leaving just Jungkook and I.

I turned to walk out after Yoongi to see him off but I'm stopped by Jungkook's cold voice.

"Why did you invite him over this late?" Jungkook asked, his voice sending a shiver up my spine.

"I just wanted to hang out with him." I say as I turn to face him.

"You already seen him earlier." Jungkook says as if I wasn't already aware. His eyes were on me, burning holes into my flesh.

I gulped as he stepped closer to me. "I know but still. I can't hang out with him?" I ask, making a face.

Jungkook eyed me, his gaze meeting mine. "Why do you feel the need to? You don't like him, do you?" Jungkook asked, the look in his eyes made my stomach flip.

"Of course not. We're just friends." I say honestly, not understanding why Jungkook would even say something like that.

"Besides, even if I did, it's not like I have to explain myself to you. Who I have feelings for doesn't concern you." I say seriously.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he stepped closer to me. "Doesn't concern me?" He asked, his eyes on me.

"That's what I said." I say, nervously backing up as he continued to walk closer.

Jungkook didn't stop until he had cornered me between the wall and his body. My face heated as he stopped in front of me, lowering his head down so we were eye level.

"So who do you have feelings for then?" He asked, his voice low as he looked me in the eyes.

I felt my face burn at the close contact. I wasn't use to this and definitely not with someone this attractive.

"What makes you think I have feelings for someone?" I ask, my voice shaking slightly at how close Jungkook's face was to mine.

Jungkook inched his face closer, his breath fanning against my lips.