Secrets✗

"W-what do you mean?" I ask, becoming red at his words. He pulled back and laughed. "Look at you, blushing like a teenage girl who's crush just noticed her." Jungkook said, amusement in his eyes. My brows furrowed in confusion.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask, feeling myself becoming angry. "Whats wrong with you? Why are you blushing just from my words? Don't mix business and pleasure, y/n. You're not here to get my attention, you're here to kill."

"As if I would ever want to get your attention. I would never fall for someone like you so don't get it twisted." I snap, feeling my blood beginning to boil. Jungkook grinned, his eyebrows raised. "Are you sure you haven't already?"

"Of course I'm sure. You're a bad person, there's nothing good about you." I snap, watching his cocky smirk slowly fall. "You don't mean that." He said.

"Oh, I do. As far as I can tell, you're just a dick who pushes people around. You're awful." I said before yanking the door open and walking out.

Once I got to my room I sat down on my bed, feeling bad. I know I shouldn't have snapped and said what I did but everything just happened so fast.

It's just that he continued to push me, as if he wanted me to snap. Sighing, I lean back into the bed, trying to get my mind off of everything that had just happened.

Suddenly, Yoongi popped into my head. He said I could talk to him whenever I needed someone and right now, I needed answers.

...

I slowly crept out of my room, careful not to run into Jungkook. I was desperately hoping that the guys were still in the house. I just wasn't sure where to find them.

Walking down the hall, I hear a slight laughter. Walking closer to the sound, I notice it's coming from Jungkook's office. I poke my head around the corner, finding the door slightly cracked.

Peering inside, I'm surprised to see Jungkook laughing carelessly. He looked normal, like an actual human being his age who wasn't a crazy mafia leader.

"So what about y/n?" Yoongi asks, his voice coming down from its laughter and getting somewhat serious. "What about y/n?" Jungkook asked, looking up, his smile falling.

"Will you keep her here? Do you truly believe she's capable of murder?" Yoongi asked, his head tilted to the side. Jungkook scoffed, sitting up in his seat.

"Absolutely not."  My eyebrows furrowed. "Then why keep her here? Why not let her leave?" Yoongi asked, his voice serious. Jungkook snapped his eyes up towards Yoongi, the look on his face made me feel uneasy.

"For business purposes." Jungkook says simply. Yoongi was silent for a moment then he spoke, his words almost foreign to me. "You're not doing this because of Ji-eun(IU), Are you?" As soon as Yoongi said it, Jungkook's eyes became crazed.

"Of course not! Why would you even say that?" Jungkook snapped, his eyes hard as anger took over his features. "I know that you were in lov-" but Yoongi's words came to a halt as Jungkook yelled.

"I told you not to speak of this. You're family, Yoongi, but I won't hesitate to strip you of your title and kick you out of the mafia." Jungkook said, his voice as serious as could be.

My eyes widen at Jungkook's threat. Whoever that person was must have really meant a lot to him...

"I'm sorry, Sir." Yoongi said, bowing his head. "Get out of my office." Jungkook said, his voice low. Yoongi bowed before leaving the room. I tried to move but I wasn't fast enough.

In the midst of Yoongi hurrying out, he crashed into me, our bodies colliding. "Ow." I whined, rubbing my head. When I looked up, I saw Yoongi looming over me.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said quickly before getting off of me. "It's fine." I mumbled, moving back and standing up.

"You weren't eavesdropping, were you?" Yoongi asked, looking a bit nervous. "Sorry." I mumble, averting my eyes. "How much did you hear?" Yoongi asked, pulling me away from Jungkook's office.

"Everything." I say. Yoongi presses his lips together and nods. "Just don't say anything, okay." Yoongi says. I look up at him, a look in his eyes that I didn't understand.

"But-" "Please, Just forget you even heard anything. It'll be less of a burden if you don't know." Yoongi says, looking down at me.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask, swallowing down the lump in my throat. Yoongi shifted his eyes, looking back towards Jungkook's office.

Next thing I know, Yoongi is pulling my arm, tugging me after him. Always tugging me. "Where are we going?" I ask, taken back and confused.

I fall silent as Yoongi doesn't answer me but instead drags me to the last place I expected to go,

One of the bedrooms.

[...]