His medicine✗

The room was silent after the words came from my mouth. Nobody said a single thing, afraid it would push Jungkook over the edge.

Jungkook seemed stunned by my words as he stood there, staring at me with a dazed expression on his face.

Just as he went to speak, a loud voice boomed through the building. The loud noise caught everyone's attention, snapping Jungkook out of whatever trance he was in.

"What is that?" I ask, fear rising within my chest. "We're needed." Jungkook says, his face falling to it's old serious expression, his eyes lifeless one again.

My eyes widened, now terrified. I wasn't ready to do this. Not today, not ever.

Jungkook stopped, his eyes meeting mine. I was pleading in my mind, begging him not to make me go.

"You'll stay here. Don't you dare leave, y/n." Jungkook says before disappearing from the room.

I stood there, shocked. I was sure Jungkook would make me go out and kill. That's why I was here after all.

As everyone rushed out of the house, I watched with worried eyes.

As Jungkook reached the door, he glanced back at me, our eyes meeting.

Then he left.

...

Hours had passed and the guys still weren't back. I knew I shouldn't be worried yet I was. Yoongi was out there, everyone was.

I sat nervously on my bed as I waited for someone, anyone, to come back and show that they were okay.

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened and I jolted up. Standing in the doorway was Jungkook.

The first thing I noticed was that he was covered in blood.

"What happened?! Why are you bleeding?!" I asked, rushing over to him frantically.

"I got cut, it's nothing major." Jungkook says, his tone of voice the same as always.

"You should clean it so it doesn't get infected." I say, looking at the spot he had revealed. A giant gash on his bicep.

"I'm fine. We made it back alive and that's all that matters." Jungkook says, his expression a serious one.

"Still. It will-" but my words were stopped as Jungkook's eyes met mine, his gaze making me fall silent.

"Your persistence is fascinating." Jungkook scoffs, staring down at me, making it hard to look away.

"Where is everyone else? Are they okay? Did yoongi get hurt?" I ask.

As the words come from my mouth something flashes within Jungkook's eyes.

"The guys are fine. Now help me clean it before it gets infected." Jungkook demanded before stomping out of my room.

I watched where he once was, taken back by his words.

Coming back to earth, I follow behind Jungkook silently, ending up in the bathroom.

"How did this even happen anyway?" I ask as I grab the medicine and bandages.

"I went to stab him and he cut me. It's no big deal." Jungkook says, looking unamused. He said that as if it were a totally normal thing to say.

I didn't say anything as I poured a bit of alcohol onto a cloth and moved my hand to press it to his wound.

Just as the cloth came in contact with Jungkook's arm he hissed out, yanking his arm away.

"You have to let me clean it or it won't get better." I huff, glaring down at him.

"It hurts." Jungkook shoots back, his lips in a pout.

I slowly grab onto Jungkook's arm hesitantly, as if waiting for him to stop me from touching him but he doesn't.

I continue to clean his arm, despite his small outcrys and cursing at the pain.

"Thanks by the way, for earlier." Jungkook says, breaking the silence of the room.

"It needed to be said." I shrug as I continue to clean the wound.

"It's been so long since I've heard that and your words really touched me." Jungkook says.

I look at him, taken back. The softness in his eyes shocked me.

Neither of us looked away, our eyes connected with one another.

I felt as if I was under some type of spell. As Jungkook stared at me with his piercing eyes I felt my body heating.

"You just might be special." Jungkook said, standing up abruptly.

My mind spun as Jungkook was at my side in an instant, swiping away all of the contents on the bathroom sink and placing me on it.

"What are you-" but before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook's lips were on mine.

[...]