Yoongi likes who?!✗

After a long day at the mall, I felt exhausted. I was grateful that this was what we had done instead of training though.

Now we were all heading back and I sat with my bags seated in my lap. I had bought new underwear and bras as instructed and of course I got a couple other items of clothes as well.

On the ride home, Jin drove and everyone else stayed silent. Well, except for Yoongi who was seated beside me.

"What all did you get?" He asks, leaning over and nudging my side.

"Well, besides the main thing, I got a couple of shirts and pants." I say, smiling as I remember how cute they were.

"Show me?" Yoongi asks, a small smile appearing onto his face.

"Right now?" I ask, looking over at him. He shakes his head and points to me.

"I want to see them on." He laughs. That's catches everyone's attention as they listen in.

"Then come to my room when we-" but I didn't even get to finish my sentence before a strict "No." fills the car.

Everyone looks at Jungkook, taken back. "No what? It's just some shirts." I say, my brows furrowed as I looked at the front seat where he was.

Yoongi doesn't say anything as he watches Jungkook as if studying him.

I look over at Yoongi then back at Jungkook. I wondered if this was about the kiss...or something else.

Maybe Ji-eun...

"I need him for business related things. Worry about showing off your clothes to someone who actually cares." Jungkook says, not bothering to look back at me.

"He does care or he wouldn't have brought it up to begin with." I say, making a face at the back of Jungkook's head.

"Stop talking, y/n." Jungkook says, his voice sending a chill up my spine.

"Why? Does it really bother you that badly to think that maybe some of your men here actually enjoy my company?" I hiss, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're only here because of your services to my business. Don't think you're important in any other way." Jungkook says.

Surprisingly, his words hurt.

No one said a thing. The air was tense and no one dared speak, knowing Jungkook wasn't too happy.

From beside me I heard Yoongi mumbling something towards Jungkook about being an idiot then resting his hand on my shoulder.

I give Yoongi a sad smile, knowing he wanted to make me feel better.

How could someone change so quickly? One minute Jungkook is being all sweet then he's right back to being a dick.

I don't understand him and I felt as if I never would...

...

When we arrived at the house I headed straight for my room, ignoring Yoongi's calls from behind me.

I didn't even want to see Jungkook's face. His words had really struck deep. Not because I felt anything for him but because I thought I was finally getting through to him.

I thought maybe I had pushed through his tough exterior and got to the actual human being inside but I guess I was wrong.

Now I wasn't sure what to do next besides hide away in my room forever. I hoped that would help. Sadly, it wouldn't.

...

3rd person pov~

Yoongi watched as y/n headed up to her room as soon as they got back.

Yoongi felt bad. Jungkook's words were harsh and had clearly gotten to y/n.

"You didn't have to say that, you know. She's not as tough as you. She actually has feelings." Yoongi says as he watches Jungkook.

"She needs to learn to grow thick skin. Not everyone is going to like her." Jungkook says.

"Just because you don't like her doesn't mean we don't. I actually think she's a really great person. If you can't see that then that's your loss." Yoongi says, his words serious as he looked over at Jungkook, waiting to get a reaction out of him.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other, an unknown look within both of their eyes.

"Yet that's not the case, is it?" Yoongi continued, hinting at what he had observed earlier that day.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I can tell your feelings are changing towards her. You're trying to cover them up by being a dick but you don't hate her, do you?" Yoongi asked, his eyes studying Jungkook's face.

"I don't know what you're taking about. Maybe you're confusing my feelings with your own." Jungkook says back.

"Are you implying that I like y/n?" Yoongi asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Well don't you? You're always around her and being extra friendly. What do you call that?" Jungkook said, his voice raising slightly.

"So what if I did? Why does that bother you so much?" Yoongi asked.

His words seemed to stump Jungkook.

Jungkook hadn't expected Yoongi to say those things. To admit that he liked y/n. Whether he was bluffing or not, he still said it.

"It doesn't bother me. Like whoever you want. Just know it will result in you losing this family in the end."

That's all Jungkook says before he storms away.

Yoongi watched Jungkook's departure with narrowed eyes.

Yoongi had finally gotten his answer.

Jungkook was beginning to grow feelings for y/n, whether he would admit it out loud or not.

[...]