With pleasure comes pain✗

*****WinK wOnK *****

y/n-

Days passed and Jungkook and I continued with the whole touchy feely thing. Only thing was, it never led to sex.

Jungkook claimed that I wasn't ready but I couldn't help but think maybe he was the one who wasn't ready.

I wasn't sure why he was acting this like but he still never let me touch him like he did to me.

In a way, It hurt my feelings. I didn't know why he was being like this and I thought maybe it was me...

"What are you thinking about to be zone out like that?" Jungkook asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

I looked up, my eyes meeting his. I knew I would need to confront him if I wanted answers.

"Why don't you let me touch you too? You always give but when I want to give back you don't let me. Why? Do you not think I'll be good? Do you not feel attracted to me like that?" I ask, my jaw clenching and unclenching.

Jungkook's expression seemed to soften. "You're thinking too much about this, y/n." He says.

"Then tell me why. It's driving me crazy." I sigh, my voice slightly whiny.

Jungkook grabs ahold of my hands, holding them in his. "It's not because I'm not attracted to you, y/n. I'm very attracted to you, you know that." He starts.

"Then how come you don't let me return the favor?" I ask. Jungkook looks up, his eyes meeting mine.

"I don't want you to feel pressured. Before, you told me we were moving too fast and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Jungkook says.

"I don't feel uncomfortable though. I want to do this." I say. "I'm worried once we start, my old ways will come out. I don't want to scare you away." Jungkook says and I knew he was talking about when he slept around.

"I'm not them, okay? Don't compare us to that." I say, my eyes on his. "I don't. I know you're not them, trust me."

"Then please, Jungkook. You trust me, don't you?" I ask, hoping he would say he did.

"Of course I trust you." Jungkook says without a second to spare. "Then trust that it will be okay. I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

Jungkook's eyes soften as he studies my face. "Okay." Jungkook says, his words soft.

"So what does this mean?" I ask, already having a slight idea. "It means that if you're ready, I'm ready." Jungkook says.

I smiled softly, my eyes on his. "I would love that." I say. Jungkook's eyes smile for him as he leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

...

3rd person~

Y/n kissed back instantly, loving the feeling. Every kiss made another butterfly erupt in her stomach, making her brain feel fuzzy.

Jungkook carefully scooped y/n up bridal style, carrying her towards his bedroom.

Once they got inside, he gently laid her down on his bed, her back hitting the sheets.

Jungkook broke the kiss to look down at the fragile girl in his arms. This was it, the moment he had never truly had.

This wasn't just a meaningless hook up, it was so much more than that. Jungkook nearly wished it were his first time too.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked as he played with the hem of y/n's shirt. Y/n nodded, her eyes meeting Jungkook's brown ones.

Jungkook pecked y/n's lips before slowly slipping the shirt from over her head.