She shoots, She scores✗

The sound of my alarm the following day jolted my body awake. Instantly, anxiety pulsed through my veins. In exactly thirty minutes I would start training. To be honest with you, I was terrified.

Swallowing down the lump in my throat, I stood up and slipped on my slippers. I made my way over to my suitcase and pulled out an outfit that wouldn't be too uncomfortable, seeing as I had no idea what was going to happen today.

Once I was dressed I pulled my hair up into a messy bun then sat down on my bed. At exactly 8am there was a knock on my bedroom door. My palms began to sweat.

I took in a breath and slipped my phone under my pillow before making my way over to the door. When I opened it I saw Jungkook standing there wearing all black.  "Let's get going." He says, his voice serious. The look on his face made me feel tense.

I followed behind him, not saying a word. I was nervous and I knew he could tell too. Luckily, he didn't say anything. When he finally stopped, we were in what appeared to be a shooting range. Of course he had a fucking shooting range in his house.

My nerves began to rise once again. As we entered the room all the way, I noticed a guy standing near the guns. "Good morning, Sir." The guy said instantly upon noticing Jungkook. Jungkook nodded once before turning to me.

"Today you'll learn to shoot. Have you ever shot a gun before?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Well today you'll learn. You'll be shooting a lot more than you think." His words made me feel queasy.

"Before we get started I want you to meet someone. He's a very important person in my mafia." Jungkook says, pointing to the guy who was standing with a gun in his hand. The man had brown hair and milky skin.

"I'm Yoongi." The guy says, bowing his head. "I'm y/n." I mumbled, not meeting his eyes. "Now, let's get to work." Jungkook said as he grabbed a gun, checking to see if there were bullets in it. I gulped, my stomach turning.

"Okay, here." Jungkook says, handing it to me casually. My eyes widened slightly as the gun weighed down my hands. It was a lot heavier then it looked. "I'll show you how to use it." Yoongi said, coming to my side.

I looked over at him then at Jungkook who had leaned himself against the wall, observing. He seemed to be watching me closely.

"Put these on." Yoongi said, handing me a pair of goggles and things to cover my ears from the noise.

I did as I was told and put them on. "Can you hear me?" Yoongi asked, his voice muffled. I nodded. "Okay, first you want to hold it away from you." He said, steadying the gun in my hands then holding onto my wrists, pushing my arms out in front of me.

"The safety is on so nothing will happen but try to avoiding putting your finger on the trigger anyway when you're not using it." Yoongi says. I nod, feeling beads of sweat already forming on my forehead. I was beyond nervous.

"Turn the safety off then cock the gun back." Yoongi said, showing me how to do it. "Keep a tight grip on it. It's going to have a lot of power when it fires." Yoongi said as he held his hands over mine on the gun. Okay

"Now pull the trigger." Yoongi said, not moving his finger. He wanted me to do it. From behind me I could feel Jungkook's eyes on me. I knew he was waiting for me to shoot. My finger hovered over the trigger but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Yoongi shifted slightly beside me but he didn't say anything. "Shoot the gun, y/n." I heard a deep voice say and I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing Jungkook was getting impatient now. That made me even more nervous.

"It's okay, just relax." Yoongi said from beside me, his voice calm. I took in a deep breath, finding strength in his words. Finally, I pulled the trigger, the gun firing. Adrenaline rushed through my vines as I watched the bullet rip through the paper on the wall.

"Woah." I heard Yoongi say from behind me. I slipped off the ear protection, setting the gun down carefully. "You..." Jungkook trailed off as he joined us. I looked at the paper, my eyes widening slowly. The bullet had went right through where the head was.

I didn't say anything, too shocked at how good I had done my first try.  Even though I should be happy, I wasn't. I didn't like this one bit.

Yoongi looked down at me, a look in his eyes I hadn't expected to see. He looked worried and maybe even a little sad. "I know it's weird now but it'll get easier." He says.

"When I first started doing this, I didn't want anything to do with it either. The thought of killing people was horrifying to me." Yoongi said. I looked up at him, my head tilted to the side. "Then why did you continue to do it?" I ask.

Yoongi let out a soft sigh before looking down at me. "Jungkook is like a brother to me, hell, he is my brother. I would do anything for him. He needed me and so of course I was going to help. We're family." Yoongi says. I could tell by the look in his eye that he meant it.

"Don't you ever regret it?" I ask. Yoongi pressed his lips together, looking from Jungkook to me. "Of course not." He said, his answer quick and clear. Before either of us could speak, Jungkook does. "Enough chit chat, let's get back to it."

Yoongi and I exchanged glances before Yoongi nodded, following Jungkook over to side where they began talking about something I couldn't hear.

I sighed as I looked at the paper across from me.
It was going to be a long day.

[...]