III

A/N:
Early update cuz it's Mark Lee day! Happy birthday to the adorable, smol dork from NCT!

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking from school back to your apartment was really boring. Nobody to bother or talk to.

At least not until your brother called.

Jacob, worked for a video game company called Bluehole. Of course, he was a video game freak. Exactly like his wife Mina. Talk about couple goals.

But all jokes aside, you really loved your brother and sister-in-law so much. And you especially loved Jimin, your nephew.

He's the cutest and smallest thing this world has ever seen. And he talks way too much for a 3 year-old. But you love him. And he loves you too.

The PUBG lobby music was playing from your phone. This was the ringtone you set especially for your brother.

Picking up the call, a smile spreads across your face.

"Hey dude." You greet to him, like always.

"Hey sis. So you do remember that you have to take care of Jimin this weekend right." He reminds you.

He was going to a conference in Busan and Mina was on a business trip in Japan. Meaning you had Jimin for two days before Jacob came back. But in all honesty, he trusted you to take care of Jimin more than he trusted himself.

You slightly curse as you remember and have to cancel your plans with Ten for the weekend.

At least I'll be with my Jiminie~

"I seriously can't believe I forgot that. Aw, now I'll have to cancel my plans with Ten." You speak into your phone.

"Ten can wait. Jimin is more important." He simply says.

"Hey! I have a life too." You whine into your phone as your brother laughs at you.

"Yeah whatever. But um, I'll leave him over there tomorrow night, okay."

"Yeah sure I guess. I'll be cleaning today anyways." You sigh into your phone.

"Wow. You're life is so boring that you're gonna clean to pass the time?" He teases at you. You grip your phone harder as you grow even more agitated.

"Well at least I don't have somebody complaining all the time that they married a pig." I taunt back to him. A smirk grows on your face as you know you hit a nerve on him.

"Yeah, well at least she loves me." He triumphantly says. You roll your eyes at how much of a dork your brother is.

"Well, I'll see ya later. I gotta feed my baby." You coo in your phone as he laughs.

"Bye bye sis." He then hangs up on your call.

You shove your phone into your back pocket and fumble in your bag for your keys. You pull them out and enter your house.

You hear paws tapping on your wooden floor as you take off your shoes. You hear panting nearing you as you look up to see your cute little corgi coming to you.