LV

"Actually," He began. He recalled hearing something from June. "Isn't she in the hospital still?"

"What?" Mark's voice deepened an octave. He looked up seriously at his member, thinking he misheard the first time.

"Yeah, isn't that why May said she couldn't come. It's because of the flu and how she like fainted— wait why are you surprised? Aren't you her boyfriend?" Doyoung added.

"I hope so." He said, getting up and grabbing his jacket.

"Mark what are you—"

"My girlfriend is in the hospital and she didn't tell me. Something's wrong and I need to know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God I'm so BORED!" You exclaimed while FaceTiming your brother on your laptop. It was on the tray table next to the salad you were eating.

"Sound like you're having fun." He chuckled through the other end. You huffed and ate your food, with the arm that didn't have the IV tube in it.

"Too much." You sarcastically replied.

"You're so stupid. Why didn't you tell me." He huffed.

"I was scared. Shut up."

"Scared of what?" He asked you. His eyes softened while he spoke with a softer voice.

"Of you doing what mom did when you broke your arm." You replied remembering your mom screaming in spanish at your brother with a broken arm as he was in full pain for a good five minutes before she took him to the ER.

"I'm not that intense, okay." He replied. You chuckled, remembering how you and your dad just stood in the doorway of the front entrance and staring at your mom screaming at poor Jacob who fell from the mango tree in the front yard.

"I'm feeling better, though. I got a lot of rest and I'm eating a little bit more." You said, seeing the unfinished salad that was in front of you. It was almost full and seemed as if you barely took a bite of it.

You sighed and winced a little while sinking into the mattress. You whimpered a little, feeling your body ache all over.

"Hey chill out there. Don't move too much, you're still hurt." He warned. "I'll go now. I needa get Jimin ready for bedtime."

"Okay. Tell him his favorite Noona says hi." You giggled a little, your voice groggy.

"I will. Get a lot of rest sweetheart."

"Okay." You smiled, seeing him end the call. Jiwoo came in when you called him and shut the laptop off, going back out to speak to somebody.

You laid there staring at the blank wall in front of you. Your eyes and body felt so heavy, it was unnatural. It was so foreign and strange. You were always warm and comfortable, but not today.

"(Y/N)?" Jiwoo knocked on your door.

"Come on in." You chimed out, sighing as you were tired and felt the IV tube acting all weird again.

The door slides open as you move your hand onto a heat pack, sighing at the feeling. The IV tube wasn't feeling so weird anymore.

"Baby?" You hear a voice speak out. Your insides flipped and you gulped, looking up slowly. Guilt was on your face as you saw Mark standing there, panting a little.

"Mark?" You questioned.

"I'll be outside if you need me." Jiwoo said. You sat up a bit, wincing a little.