V

You and Jimin wave goodbye to Jacob as he gets into his car. He waves once more and starts to drive away.

You look at his car as it drives away and then look at Jimin.

"Did you already take a bath?" You ask him. He nods and smiles.

"(Y/N)?" You hear a voice way deeper than Jimin's say.

You turn around to where the voice cane from and are totally surprised.

"Mark?"

Both of you were utterly shocked to see each other right now. You more surprised that he even found you.

"Noona? Do you know that Hyung?" Jimin asks you. You turn to him and smile sweetly.

"Yeah I do." You half lie to him. How were you even gonna explain to him that he was a bully that caused your depression and anxiety?

Turning back to Mark, he can see that you're a bit frightened. He smiles at you and walks a bit closer to you.

"Hey (Y/N). Um this is gonna sound weird but uh, I got lost and have no idea where I am right now." He scratches the back of his neck as you put Jimin down on the floor.

"You did?" Jimin asks Mark looking at him in awe.

"Yes. I get lost a lot." He chuckles looking down at the kid and smiling sheepishly.

"Noona! Help your friend out!" Jimin tugs on your leg.

"Don't worry honey, I will." You reply back to him, passing your fingers through his soft hair.

You help give Mark directions to his street. It was obviously a little awkward but the two of you played it off as Jimin sat on the floor playing with a toy he brought.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow here?" Mark smirks at you. You laugh nervously and nod.

While sending him off, Jimin stands up and waves goodbye calling out for Mark's name.

Mark turns around and waves goodbye to him, smiling a cute smile at him.

Wait. It wasn't a cute smile it was a... nice smile.

You shake your head out of your trance as your nephew tugs on your hand. You smile and nod at him.

"Let's go to sleep! I wanna cuddle with you!" Jimin cutely says. You couldn't help but smile at him as you pick him up into your arms and kiss his cheek.

As you get home, your dog perks up from the couch and sees that there is a new visitor. He starts barking and jumping around Jimin as you set him onto the ground.

"Shortie!" Jimin cries out, excited to see your dog. He pets him and your dog licks him on the face as Jimin laughs. You smile at the sight of the two.

Cute dog+Cute child= Cuteness overload

You and your little group of people and pets walk down the hall into your bedroom.

You and Jimin both change into your pajamas and lay down on your bed watching some Kid's show together as you scroll through your phone.