XXXII

"Jiwoo here," She pointed to the man that was next to her. "Will be your manager." He smiled and bowed as you all did as well. He seemed fairly young.

"Do you mind if we ask how old you are?" Da Eun said, earning a poke on her side from June.

"Not at all. I'm 28." He smiled and you all let out something between a shriek and a gasp.

"You're so young!" Da Eun said earning a slap on the shoulder from June.

"Shut up Eunnie." She said to the girl and he laughed.

"I know. I get that a lot. But I think we'll get along just fine."

"Better to have a young manager than an old one." You said and they agreed. Jiwoo laughed at your statement and really liked how nice you all were.

"Would you guys be alright with moving into your dorm on Sunday in two weeks?" She said and you all nodded. It gave you enough time to pack up all of your things and pay your last month of rent to your landlord.

And escape from him.

"So," She looked at each one of you.

Her gaze was piercing and even Jiwoo looked taken aback from it. You could feel all the girls shift in their seats as they were just as anxious as you.

"Will you join my entertainment and become an idol?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you good?" Your older brother asks you.

You had been staring off into the distance, spacing out from what he had told you to do.

"Huh?" You asked him and he sighed.

He grabbed a chair and sat down so that the back of the chair faced you and he was face to face with you.

"What's wrong? Is it that again?" He made a sign to your wrist and you shook your head.

"No. It's been awhile since I- yeah." You sighed and he smiled a little, relieved from what you said.

Although he was quite the jokester and loved a good prank, he still had a heart for more important matters. He knew when to stop being so happy-go-lucky and become more serious and turn off his usual personality. He knew his boundaries.

"So," He began.

"So? So what?" You asked him and sighed.

"Tell your big bro what's bothering you." He smiled softly at you, his dimples showing.

"Please don't tell mom and dad." You asked him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Go on. I won't." He reassured you and gulped, nervous to hear what you would say.

"So like I have a crush on this guy right." You began and he sighed.

"Boy problems?" He asked and you nodded sheepishly. He scoffs lightly, a smile on his face. "Go on."

"And he asked me out about two or three weeks ago. And we started going out. But, this girl claims that she was with him one night when he canceled some plans because he's a trainee-"