XXX

"Weren't you with Mark last night?" One of Hanna's friends ask her. She nods in response.

"Let's just say that rumors are true about rappers being good kissers and dancers being good in bed." She giggled along with all of her friends.

"Did he say anything about her?"

Your insides twisted and tumbled.

"Only that he loved me. I even have a recording of it. Look." She played a video on her phone and you could clearly hear the audio.

"Mark, I thought you had a girlfriend though." You could hear that she was breathless and heard kissing sounds. You felt nauseous already.

"Who cares about her." It was clearly his voice. It sounded exactly like him. And you were pissed. Not sad, but pissed.

Her friends' giggles brought you out of your thought process.

"Fuck, it's time to go." One of them says as the others sigh.

"Ugh, let's go. We'll make it in time in the 3 minutes left." Hanna says as they all exit the bathroom.

You were left in your stall all alone. Your thoughts all bubbled up and clouding your head.

You were numb.

Everything that was all happy and rainbows now seemed gray and colorless. It was bland. Everything was the same now.

Only one emotion engulfed you.

Rage.

Prove it to me, huh? Fuck you Mark Lee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt tears brim on the edge of your eyes. They had mixed enotions in them. Betrayal, sadness, rage.

You grabbed a tissue and pressed it lightly to the corner of your eyes as you had some mascara on and didn't want it to smudge.

Your heartbeat sped up. It was unknown to you as to why. But it did. You felt your insides twist and turn as if somebody was twisting them by hand.

It was bad.

You exit and walk swiftly to the large dance classroom. You sighed deeply and entered the room as people glanced over to you and continued what they were doing.

Your eyes saw Mark sitting there with his friends. That innocent smile of his and his laughter rang in your ears. It was something you loved about him. But now? Not so much.

He saw somebody enter and glanced to see you standing there. He sends a small smile over to you and sees you look away.

Aw cute. She's embarrassed.

"(Y/N)!" Somebody sang out your name. You scanned the room and saw Yugyeom sitting with Da Eun and David.

"Hey." You smiled, masking the pain you felt in your heart. It hurt. Everything did.

"You good?" Da Eun senses something off with your stance and questions you.

"Yeah. Why?" You asked her, somewhat nervous in case she found something off with you.

"No, she's just lovestruck because she's got a mans." Yugyeom teases you. You roll your eyes and look really annoyed because of what you heard about him.

"Aw~ I ship." David smiles and pokes you continuously.

"The ship is sailing." Da Eun adds earning laughter from those two as you haven't said a word about the topic.