LII

"I'm fine." You said. His eyes widened a bit at you r tone and he nodded slowly. "Calm down, Expo Marker."

"Expo Marker? Is that what you're calling me now?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. You can give me a nickname too, if you want."

"I already call you like fifty pet names, though." He said, leaning in to kiss your lips. You smiled, but pushed him away after.

"You're gonna get sick now."

"I don't care. I wanna kiss my beautiful princess." He smiled. You rolled your eyes grabbing him by the collar and kissing him instead.

I guess she wanted to kiss me instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how'd it go?" Sori asked as you came back with Mark. He sighed, plopping down on the couch, letting you sit on his lap. You sighed, rubbing your face as he sighed as well.

"Good and bad." Mark mumbled out.

"If you guys are still being all clingy together, then I'm guessing the good news is that you're staying together." Da Eun said, seeing how Mark stroked your hair. You leaned back on his chest, feeling him wrap his arms around you.

"Yes, for starters." He said.

"We been knew, now what the hell happened?" Aira said, leaning on June as the older girl let out a breath of air, feeling crushed under Aira's giant stature. The girl was tall, way taller than you and June who were the shortest members.

June had regained the air back in her lungs as she started to run her fingers through Aira's hair. The taller girl hummed and gave June a hair tie so she could braid her hair.

"Well, that depends how our comebacks end up." Mark said. You nestled into his embrace, feeling at peace and wanting a little more of his touch. You wanted a kiss, but you would do that privately, where your members wouldn't see you. It was still embarrassing.

"How so?" Sori asked. She was indeed curious as to what your guys' bosses were planning.

"I'm coming back soon with NCT Dream. If we do well, then it'll be fine." He explained. "If you guys do well, then you'll also be fine since that means the fans still love you guys."

"But you're staying together anyways so...?" Da Eun was still kind of confused as to what they had planned.

"I'm not sure either." He trailed off with a sigh, caressing your hair as you fell asleep in his arms. You were sick, tired and stressed out, all you wanted to do was sleep, cuddled up against him and worry about nothing.

"I should go." He said, realizing you were asleep.

"Good luck with that." June laughed, seeing how you were sleeping peacefully on his lap. Mark sighed, picking you up in his arms and taking you over to your room. He opens the door with his foot, sneaking over to your bed.

He places you down perfectly, taking off your sports jacket for you. He hangs it up in your closet, going back to check on you.

"Markie?" You called out for him. He hums and you slowly open up your eyes. "Baby, can you sleep over with me?"

"I dunno. I'll have to ask my manager." He said, kissing your forehead.