Epilogue

"Mark~" You whined. He giggled and only walked faster away from you. "Come back here!"

"Catch me." He giggled, seeing how you ran to him in the sand, carrying your flip flops in one hand while you had his white t-shirt on.

"You're so mean, leaving me back there like that." You sighed, feeling him hug you from behind as he placed kisses on your neck.

"It's cute seeing you whine." He said, hands wrapping around your waist.

"You're so evil." You pouted, hearing him chuckle.

"You love it." He nuzzled his head by your neck, feeling a smile tug at his lips. "You wouldn't be on this honeymoon if you didn't love me."

"You're so spoiled, you know." You giggled, seeing him smile and nod while you two walked on the beach, watching the sunrise.

"You do that to me." He giggled, littering kisses against your shoulders as the t-shirt you were wearing was slipping off of your shoulders.

"I'd say it's the other way around." You giggled, seeing how he hummed and nodded, eyes closed as he hugged you from behind.

"I love you, princess." Mark smiled, moving next to you and grabbing your hand in his own.

"I love you more, Markie." You smiled, seeing him stop and stopping along with him. He turned towards you, smiling brightly at you. You returned the gesture, arms around his neck as he picked you up in his arms, spinning you around.

"You're so fucking cute." Mark said, placing you back down on the sand as you giggled.

"I'd say the same for you." You smiled, leaning up and kissing his soft lips. His hands were around your waist as he brought you closer, hugging you tightly.

"Stop we're in public." You giggled, pushing him away. He was in a trance and didn't seem to hear you as he leaned back in for more. "Mark~"

"What?" He questioned, not knowing what he was doing. You were blushing profoundly as he m ignored your whines and just wanted to kiss you.

"Stop that." You said, feeling him hug you even tighter and plant kisses all over your face. You giggled at his actions, seeing how he was totally enjoying himself.

"You never like PDA." He mumbled. You shook your head.

"That's not true." You said. "As long as we aren't making out, we're good."

"You're unbelievable." He rolled his eyes. You smiled and pecked his lips, dragging him away on the beach.

"You love me though." You remarked, seeing him roll his eyes again.

"I really wonder what I saw in you." He sighed. You pouted and let go of his hand, seeing him panic. "Wait, baby I'm sorry."

He tried to hug you, seeing how you only gave your back to him. He sighed and heard you giggling. You turned around and jumped up on him out of the blue. He panicked and caught you just on time.

"I got scared that you actually hated me." He sighed, seeing you smile brightly.

"Don't you know that I prank you too much?" You giggled, feeling his arms hold you up tightly.

"That's why I don't know if you're joking or not." He said, leaning his forehead against yours.

"Sorry." You smiled, giggling a little. He put you down and you two continued walking down the beach. The air was cool and the sunset painted the sky in wonderful colors.

"This is nice." Mark sighed, content with the walk.

"The sunset is really pretty." You added. He shook his head chuckling a little.