IX

"I-is there something on my face?" You ask the dumbest question possible. he smiles slightly at you and it makes you grow concerned.

"Yeah there is." He keeps smiling as you grab your phone and stare at your reflection, trying to see what it is.

"What? Where i don't see anything."

"It's beauty."

You were shook.

Did I hear that right? Am I on drugs? Did he like spike my water bottle or something?

Shook as fuck, you blinked twice asking him to repeat what he said.

"It's just a beauty mark." He said pointing to the one you had on your left cheek.

Realizing you held your breath, you begin to breath again, trying to calm down.

"Oh, yes that's right." You slightly smile, trying to ease your heart that's going beyond max speed.

Mark smiled as he saw you flustered, smiling as his plan worked.

Mark 1, (Y/N) 0

"Do you happen to know anybody from out of school? Like from other music schools?" You ask him, diverting the topic over to another one.

"Hmm," he begins to think as he scrunches his face slightly. "I don't think so." He keeps thinking until something snaps in him. "Actually, I do. His name is Henry." He smiles at you.

"That's it?" You ask him, finding it unbelievable that he only knew like one other person.

"Yeah why? Knowing somebody from out of school is already a lot." He defends himself.

"Dude, I know like a million people from out of school. I probably know more people that aren't from our school than all of the people at school."

Mark raises his eyebrow and looks at you, a smirk building on his features.

"Do you?"

"Yeah, I do. And this Henry, is he Henry Lau by any chance?" You smirk at him. Mark's jaw dropped slightly.

"You know Henry?!" He almost screamed, shocking shortie who was trying to crawl on your lap, causing him to lose balance and fall onto the floor.

You both laugh slightly as you go to pick up your dog and place him onto your lap, caressing him.

"Figured it was him since you're both Canadian." You smile.

Mark smiles as he loves the way that you know small facts about him that people from school might not even know.

"And you probably know Jae right? He's from argentina so it's just a small guess." He smiles, his face inching yours slightly.

"So you do know people from out of school." You smirk playfully at him.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He shrugs, leaving you speechless.

"You liar!" You giggle as he laughs along with you. Both of you were having a great time while laughing.

Remembering you have to take your prescription medicine, you excuse yourself and walk over to the kitchen.

Mark could barely see as the tall kitchen counter had blocked his view of you. You thanked the architect that Mark couldn't see you drinking your prescription pills as it would be weird to just say to him "Oh by the way, I have depression and was on suicide watch various times".

Walking back to your seat, Shortie jumps onto your lap and lays down there as you pet him. Rereading the essay you and him wrote, you smiled as it was a pretty good essay. Probably not the best, but good enough for a sorta high grade.