LIV

His mind made him drive to his safe place. Your dorm.

He sees you open the door and slams into you in his normal bear hug. You shriek out a response, feeling his arms tightly wrap around you.

You sighed and patted his head, closing the door and moving over to your room. He hugs you, peppering kisses on you and holding you tightly.

"Let's do it." He whispers.

"Do what?" You asked him, running your fingers through his hair.

"Announce our relationship publicly. I'm ready for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zodiac_official:
remind me again why im dating him :/ @ NCT
-(Y/N)

Zodiac_official:remind me again why im dating him :/ @ NCT-(Y/N)

view comments

mark(y/n):
Of course he said that lmao

ncity_nct:
But like have yall done it 👀

markles:
Thats so frickin cute but like... what the fuck mark

whiplash_ncity:
@ markles 👀 are they... omg tea

ncthoe:
Oof sucks to suck lmao

markles:
@ ncthoe stfu bruh they're happy and you should be happy for them as well. Besides, it's been two months now, get used to it bc its gonna be forever

ncthoe:
@ markles whatever bitch

NCT:
Omg that was embarrassing >~<
-Mark

ncthoe:
@ NCT it was cute tho 💕

"What a fake ass bitch." Doyoung mumbled, seeing what Mark was frowning about. The younger only pouted and Doyoung sighed. "Can I block her?"

"Oh my gosh, no. We would cause another scandal." Mark sighed. Laying down on his bed and hugging a plushie. He wished the plushie was you as he was trapped at an SM Town show tonight, without you.

"I don't care." Doyoung said. He groaned a little and flopped onto his stomach after a long and exhausting night.

He was glad they were going back home tomorrow so he could go to his own bed and lock himself up while Mark visited you and did whatever cute shit you two were up to. Maybe Haechan might sneak in just in case Jaehyun had May over so that the two would mope around and be single and salty with each other. It's usually what happened every time. It was like a routine for them.

"Oh, did you actually text (Y/N) that stupid ass reply?" Doyoung asked Mark, remembering the tweet he saw that fans were going wild about.

"M-maybe." Mark stuttered, embarrassed to say so. He regretted texting that so badly, knowing he looked like a fool.