XXXV

"M-May?!" He jumped and she looked weirdly at him.

"Yeah, have you seen Johnny?" She asked him directly. She seemed ticked off by something and he shook his head.

"H-he left w-with Ten." He stuttered, not knowing what to do when his crush was literally right in front of him.

"Fucking bitch." She swore under her breath. She walked off in the same direction he was going in. He was actually about to start screeching when it was him alongside her.

She had her headphones in and noticed that he was next to her. She didn't say nor do anything and kept listening to her music. She checked something on her phone, scrolling through different designs she had sketched out for possible outfit ideas. Seeing some, she moved them into a different folder.

She felt a hand roughly pull her back and felt the impact against something hard. She winced and looked up from her phone. She takes out her earbuds and hears an angry driver screaming profanities as he drives off.

She then looks up and behind her, to be faced with a worried looking Jaehyun.

"Are you planning on getting run over?" He joked while cracking a small smile.

"I-" She couldn't form words in her mouth and fell silent.

"Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question." He chuckles lightly and lets go of her. The warm feeling she felt on her shoulder faded away as the cold December air flew around her.

"T-Thanks." She blushed and crossed the street with him, turning in the opposite direction Jaehyun was heading. The boy stood there, seeing how she didn't look down at her phone anymore. Lesson learned.

"Anything to see that beautiful smile of yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) I swear I heard him say that." May was sprawled on your bed in your dorm. You and June were sharing a room while the other three gurls shared one instead.

"May are you sure he said that?" June said as she was on her bed, listening to you and May's conversation.

"Guys I swear he said that." She said, defending herself. You had been fangirling on the inside because he had actually flirted with her.

"If by any chance, Jaehyun liked you," June began, "Would you like him back?" Her cheeks flushed as she hugged a pillow close to her face. June had glanced to the girl from her phone and snapped a picture of her, sending it to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun, i think she likes you lol

She closed her phone and saw your dog jump onto her bed and lay down in her lap. She smiled and pet your puppy, hearing his soft snores.

"Oh my God! May you like him!" You squeaked as she shook her head. The door opened quickly to show Aira who had her eyes widened and looked like she just ran a marathon.

"I heard a squeal and somebody say 'like him'. What's the tea?" She said while flopping down onto June's bed.

"Oh my gosh you're actually stupid." June laughed at Aira and she shrugged.