XXXIV

Jaehyun:
okay...
so uh
remember the least time we played do or die with johnny?

(Y/N):
ye
what about it?

Jaehyun:
wellllll
remember how i like
kinda
sorta
kissed may?

(Y/N):
how could i forget XD

Jaehyun:
you see
thats kinda my problem

(Y/N):
huh¿

Jaehyun:
i uh
i cant forget

(Y/N):
forget?
waitttt

Jaehyun:
what if i told u i kinda sorta like may?
as in
love?

(Y/N):
holy shit

Jaehyun:
>////<
im so embarrassed to even say this
but
can you help me ask her out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have any of you seen (Y/N) recently?" Mark asked his friends. Jaehyun shrugged and shook his head. Johnny thought hard about the question, not knowing what to say. He sighed and frowned. "That's just peachy."

He walked away from his friends in search of you. You hadn't showed up to school for a week now. He was scared. He wondered where you were. Preparations for the upcoming Christmas Festival was coming up. He wondered where you were, and if you would even participate.

Not only that, but you ignored him for so long. None of your friends had heard from you, or so they told him.

Johnny knew what he had done. He saw it first-hand. He saw him giggle with this girl and have her lean in to kiss his lips, hearing her giggle after it. When he looked over, that girl wasn't you.

Of course, he told Ten and Jaehyun because his big mouth couldn't keep it a secret. They were so shook, they met up with you over your house.

"I know he doesn't love me. He toyed with me, played me. I know."

Those words hurt so much leaving your mouth. You'll never forget it. The truth hurts. But this hurt twice as much.

Mark was absolutely clueless as to what was happening. He didn't know you found out anything. He hadn't gone back to see her after that day. He felt dirty.

He had seen her while shopping for something quickly. When she called him over, she kissed him and giggled right after.

He however, ran away from her, knowing that anybody could misunderstand. He had his chance and he didn't want to give it up. It happened again when he was at school.

She called him over for something and kissed him again. He pushed her away and wiped his lips, not liking what she did. He wanted to cry because of it.

He bit his bottom lip while going back to sit down on his seat.

Johnny and Jaehyun looked at him and glanced back at each other. They sighed and went over to Ten who was alone at his desk, doing some last minute homework.