LI

"And then that's when I was dismissed from his office." She interrupted him, looking back at the boys in front of her.

"That's it?" Haechan asked, kind of disappointed.

"Now we have to wait for the two idiots-"

The door clicked open and there emerged Mark holding your hand tightly. You both had your lips pursed and you sighed out, looking down at the floor.

They were all confused as to what happened.

"Haechan we need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So?" June asked, at home with you. You sighed and pet your dog, your head laying on her lap.

"I dunno. Our comeback is delayed a month though." You replied back. You began to pick at your acrylic nails, seeing something in them. June rested her hand on your forehead since you had gotten a small fever in the last two days.

"I honestly don't care." She said, feeling your head. You sighed and really wanted to see Mark right now. He was your coping mechanism with stress and you needed him. Right now.

"I need my boyfriend right about now." You said, sniffling lightly. You had a runny nose and needed a tissue, seeing Aira hand you a small packet.

"I'm staying here fir a bit since Sori and Da Eun are playing video ganes and are being obnoxiously loud." She said, laying down on June's bed which was not occupied.

"At this point it's like you live in this room." June said, making you all laugh.

"Yeah kinda. I hang out here but I sleep with them since they don't talk, rap or sing in their sleep." She said, staring you both down while you laughed a bit.

"Sorry bout that." You laughed. June shrugged her shoulders. it was a habit at this point.

"It's a bad habit and I can't stop it." She replied. You giggled, coughing like crazy after. "Hey, chill out there."

"We should get you Mark. He can fix everything wrong with you." Aira joked. You laughed lightly, nodding your head. You really did miss him already.

"I wonder what happened with him and Haechan." You said, sighing. June was confused. What did you mean?

"Haechan?" She questioned. You sighed and nodded. You should tell them anyways.

"Yeah. So when we looked at the picture, it was originally from snapchat. And then when the original was found, it was his snap." You said.

"He posted that on his snap?" June asked, disbelief in her voice. She didn't think Haechan would be one to do that. She thought he was smarter than that.

"Yeah... Mark was pissed. I trued to calm him down a lot." You said, sighing while you remembered the scene so clearly in your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sori and Taeyong had just left the meeting room. The door clicked shut and you stiffened a little. You were preparing for the words the man and woman in front of you would say. Never had Kyoungji  looked so intimidating standing there.