XLIV

"When did you steal my hoodie?" He asked you, pointing to the one of the floor that used to belong to him. Your cheeks flushed red, remembering that you did in fact steal his hoodie in the first place.

"A while ago." You said and he laughed. He turned around to face you and he stared deeply in your eyes.

His hand caressed your cheek as he stared into those deep hazel eyes of yours. You laid there, admiring his own eyes. They might've been brown, but they were this chocolate color of brown that was so different and made you feel warm.

"I love you, Lee Minhyun." You giggled, saying his Korean name. His eyes widened at the mention of that name, soon turning into a smile.

"How did you find out about that?" He asked you, kissing your lips cheekily.

"I just knew." You said and he rolled his eyes. "Should I just stick to calling you Mark?" You giggled, seeing the smug look on his face.

"How about you call me your boyfriend instead?"

"I like that idea better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open to see the sunlight blaring in your eyes. You winced and blinked various times trying to get adjusted to the bright light. Finally waking up, you sat up in bed, taking a good look at your surroundings.

You looked down next to you to see Mark, still sleeping. He moved closer to you, getting somewhat conscious of his surroundings. His arms patted around the bed, feeling something missing. His hands found the hem of your hoodie, moving closer to you.

"Go to sleep." He groggily said out. You ran your fingers through his hair, seeing a smile on his lips. He laid his head on your lap while you kept running your hands through his hair. You hear something fall and start to panic internally.

"Mark?" You whispered out. He hummed and heard a thump. His eyes opened up slowly as he realized what you were calling his name for. He slowly sat up and grabbed his glasses from the nightstand you had. He gripped your hand tightly and made his way up and out of the bedroom.

He signaled you to be quiet and you nodded, following right behind him. When he goes down the hallway, he peeks into the living room and only laughs.

"It's just Shortie with a tennis ball." He said, turning back around to your room. You peeked your head over and saw Shortie playing with the tennis ball you gave him. You sighed out in relief and followed Mark over to your room. You grabbed your phone and saw all the notifications you got.

You sat down on the bed and pulled the covers over your legs, seeing Mark going back to sleep. You looked at all the different text messages you received overnight. You didn't even know how these people even found out about what happened. It wasn't like you or Mark announced what happened yesterday to the whole world.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at some messages you received. Mark had been snoring softly next to you, signaling that he was asleep. You laid down and turned your back to him, connecting your phone yet again to the charger.

You felt yet again a pair of hands tap around the bed for something missing until they landed on your waist. He moved over and hugged you while exhaling deeply and falling back asleep. You ignored his actions and kept scrolling on your phone to see how people even knew about the situation.

everyone's_mom:
MY CUTIE CHILD
ARE YOU OKAY?

sushi:
bruh chill
she'll respond eventually