Chapter 8

Didn't think you could hide from me forever, did you Chandler?

Chandler's POV
WHAT'S GOING ON!? How did my dad get in?? What's he gonna do??! He's gonna know I told on him! Oh no, what do I do...what do I do!? My thoughts were interrupted my dad. "Now, which one of you sorry wimps should I kill first?" He said as he made his way over to me. "Get up boy!" He yelled at me.

"Y-y-yes sir." I replied. I wasn't gonna do it at first, BUT HE HAS A FRIKIN GUN! "Chandler, don't listen to him." I heard Mr. Addams say. I didn't want to be disrespectful but I mean, my dad has a gun so...yeah I'm gonna have to listen to him on this one.

That's when my dad pulled me to his chest and put the gun to my head. Great! This is how I die. My own dad shooting me in the head.

I'm pretty sure I was crying by this point but I couldn't really tell. "Now, here's how this is gonna work. You people are gonna let me take my son here, you're NOT gonna call the police, or I'll kill you. Or him. Your pick." He said.

Ummmm what? But he hates me! Why does he want me?? "I'm sorry but that's not gonna happen!" I heard Mr. Addams practically yell.

"Why not? You don't want to come home with me Chandler?" He asked me with a smirk on his face. "U-um..." What do I say?

"Y-y-yes s-sir." I finally managed to say.

"Well then come on!" He said and dragged me out. I heard Mr. Addams yell stuff behind me like "Let him go!" But soon enough I was in the backseat of my dad's car.

Mr. Addams POV
I didn't even understand fully what just happened. I quickly dialed 911. "911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher said on the other line.

"Yes I know where William Riggs is... He just came and took his son Chandler..." I said, freaking out a bit. "Whats the location?" She asked. "Etowah children's home.." (A/N: According to the internet, Chandler went to Etowah High School, so just go with it lol)

The woman said she sent policemen to search the area. I let out a sigh of relief. I hung up, and called my wife to explain everything. She told me to go with the police and help them look for Chandler.

3rd Person POV
Chandler was sitting in the floorboard of the backseat as his dad went about 30 over the speed limit. "D-dad? Where are we going?" Chandler asked.

"Shut up." William mumbled. Chandler was terrified.

More scared than he's ever been. He started thinking about when he was little. Before his mom got addicted to drugs, before his dad was an alcoholic.

He thought of that day when he was 5 years old and came home from school, excited to show his parents his report card filled with all A's.

Flashback:
Chandler was sitting on the bus, smiling as he looked at his all A honor roll certificate. When the bus got to his stop, he happily jumped off, and skipped to the front steps.

"Mama! Daddy! Look what I got!" He yelled as he made his way inside the house. "What is it buddy?" His dad asked as he picked Chandler up. "Look daddy!" Chandler said as he handed the certificate to his dad.

"Wow! All A's huh? You better go show mom!" He said as he put Chandler down. Chandler quickly ran to his mom who was in the living room reading a book. "Look mama!" He said as he handed the piece of paper to his mom. "All A's? I'm so proud of you!" His mom said happily.

"I think we should let Chandler pick dinner tonight. What do you think Gina?" William asked his wife. "I think that's a great idea!" She replied. "Yay!" Chandler yelled.

End of flashback

All of a sudden the car came to a stop, pulling Chandler out of his thoughts. "Get out boy, and if I get any more trouble out of you, your punishment will be worse."

Chandler did what he was told and looked around. They were at some sort of hotel.

"P-punishment?" Chandler asked. "What? You thought you could go and tattle on me and there wouldn't be any kind of punishment? You know better that that boy. Here, go get us a room." William said as he handed Chandler some money to pay for a room.

A/N: THIS WAS SO SAD TO WRITE!! and also I've decided to bless everyone with a picture of Chandler with each chapter. His age won't really matter but I'm gonna try not to go over the age of 14, since that's his age in this story.

 His age won't really matter but I'm gonna try not to go over the age of 14, since that's his age in this story

Your welcome for this beautiful picture!!!